Day 10.

10) Ride on an elephant.

Having 6 hours sleep was worth it, I had to pack all our bags, get dressed, carry Alexa to the airport then board a plane.

So we're going to India, to get the full experience, Alexa wants to take a ride on an elephant and I want to make that a wish come true.

At the moment, we're on a plane half way to India, that's when Alexa woke up.

"We're on a plane?" She asked confused.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Oh, lol, thanks Cal." She smiled, she pulled out her headphones and began blasting All Time Low.

*End of plane journey*

We walked out of the airport and caught a taxi to the place we wanted to go.

"I'm so excited Cal, are you?" She asked me.

"Yes! I mean, I've never done this before either." I smiled.

"Wooooooo!" She exclaimed, I laughed gently and we arrived at the place. Alexa screamed with excitement when she saw the elephants.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The manager of the place asked.

"Um, I've booked us for a ride on an elephant." I replied Alexa was too busy taking pictures of the elephant to care what I was doing.

"Oh Mr Hood, right this way." He smiled and directed both me and Alexa to this one elephant.

They put alexa on first and then told me to hop on behind, I loved it because I had to hold Alexa.

Throughout the ride, Alexa was giggling and talking to the elephant.

"So my names Alexa and I think you're the cutest little elephant ever!" She told the elephant it made a noise and she giggled.

"Yay!" She yelled and smoothed the animal.

I laughed from behind her, she giggled and turned to look at me.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed.

"For the millionth time, it's alright, I swear." I told her, she just smiled and carried on.

I couldn't cope with the thought of her gone. It sticks in the back of my mind, every day. It's just hard to think of her gone and even though I wouldn't admit this to anyone, I've fallen for Alexa Richards.

Once our ride came to an end, Alexa climbed off with me closely following.

I decided today, I'll tell her. I would think she feels the same way but if she doesn't, I'm a bit fucked.

I climbed back onto the plane and waited till we got home. She was quiet and I was scared she was thinking about dying again, so I grabbed her hand and kissed it. She jumped at this but still blushed and smiled.

My phone buzzed and I quickly pulled it out.

From: Alex (ATL)
Heyyo! We're in Aussie tomorrow, meet up? Missing you boyss, well I miss taking the piss outta you, JOKES, but seriously, meet with us?

I was about to say I couldn't but then I had the greatest idea ever.

To: Alex (ATL)
Course! But I'm doing something special for this one girl, she's a huge fan of you guys, would I be able to bring her so you can meet up? Please.

From: Alex (ATL)
Yeah, I heard about you and Alexa, real good thing you're doing and it'd be a pleasure to meet her :)) still gonna take the piss out of you tho...

To: Alex (ATL)
THANK YOU!! And sure, I'll just take this piss outta you too!

I turned to Alexa who was mouthing the words to Lost In Stereo and smiled.

I'm amazing and no one can deny that.

A/N: HEYYY!!!

HOW AWESOME IS CALUM?!

VOTE?XX

COMMENT?XX

THANKS XX

Double update ;) x