The Beginning.

When I was little, I was happy. Nothing could ever go wrong for me, and it was all so perfect. I lived in an apartment with my mom and my little brother, who I'm going to call Bubba, for personal reasons. Bubba and I were still really little, about 4 and 2 years old I think. My mom was single and we had a lot of fun. I even remember her helping clean my room, and we'd play music and use Barbie legs as microphones as we'd clean. 

Then she brought home a man. His name was (for personal reasons, again) Tom. Tom cooked for us, and the food was really good. But I began to notice something. After Tom moved in, I began to see less and less of my mom. I was forced to pick up my mom by myself at the age of four, and my room was really big for someone my age. Bubba never really noticed, so I didn't talk to him about it. 

Sometimes, while Tom was gone at work, My mom's friend Steven would come over and hang out with us kids for a bit. He'd even take us to his house and we'd get to open toys that he'd buy us, like the original Littlest Pet Shops and Hot Wheelz cars. 

School came around and I was at my second school, the 4th year of school. Third grade. 

Steven would pick us up every day after school and we'd go to his house until my mom got off work. 

...

.....

.......

But one day.

It was like any other day.

Steven came to pick us up, Bubba and I, but this time. This time it was different.

Steven took us to his house, like every other day...

(TRIGGER WARNING)

And when we got inside, he pulled his pants down and forced Bubba to touch it. His disgustingly erected member.  He told us, "I can make milk, wanna see?"

And us being interested children, very, innocent kids, we said yes.

Bubba had to touch it the most, but whenever I had to, it wasn't my hands that did. He pinned me down and stripped me. He rubbed it all over me. And I was terrified.

Bubba and I came home that day, not saying a word. Ever. 

I pretty sure Bubba eventually forgot about it. But I never did.

Then one day, we just stopped seeing Steven, and we never knew why.