Dead

Ok, I found out I forgot Mona, so sorry!! Let's just go with she's out of town for a bit...

Karai's head stung.

She tried to open her eyes, but couldn't. She felt tired. She couldn't give up.

When she opened her eyes, she saw she was in a hospital room. She saw April, Renet, and Shini next to her, coming to.

A nurse walked in and told a doctor they woke up.

Then, Karai remembered, the crash.

Where were they boys?

They were heading to the hospital to help Mikey after they found him shoved in a locker!

He was beaten pretty bad.

"Where are the boys?"

She got the nurses attention.

"Oh, the four boys with you?"

Karai nodded.

The doctor walked in, "We will check you out, then you can play them a visit."

They checked out OK.

They were led down the hall to another room. The door opened to see Leo, Donnie, and Raph talking to each other. A few bruises here and there. They looked up when the door opened.

They girls looked for the youngest, until they saw the fourth bed. A white cloth over a figure, covering it.

They boys didn't seem to notice it until they saw the girls staring it down.

"Who's that?" Renet asked, hoping her answers wasn't right, that he wasn't the one under the white sheet.

"I'm sorry ladies and gents. He didn't survive the crash. He was to hurt from the force of the car." The doctor said.

Michalangelo died...