Final

Sehun stood still before the last step to SME's rooftop. He stared at Kyungsoo's back, a few feet from him...

He hesitated for a few moments before he asked, "Are you... okay, hyung?"

Kyungsoo was idle, but after seconds, he slowly shook his head.

Sehun sighed. He walked up to him and let Kyungsoo face him. They looked at each other eye-to-eye. There, Sehun saw his hyung's eyes. There, he knew he was pained... Without any hesitation, he wrapped his hyung in his arms.

They stayed like that for a few minutes until Sehun heard his hyung sniff.

"H-He promised me, Sehun..." Kyungsoo finally spoke, his voice husky, as if he hadn't spoken for years, "But... he broke it..."

Sehun hugged him tighter, "Please don't hate him..."

"How can I?" Kyungsoo sniffed, "I love him too much to do so."

Sehun nodded and hugged his hyung.

After seven months, Jongin left. It was hard for everyone, but as time passed by, they learned to move on. Everyone... except Kyungsoo.

"There you are, Sehun." Luhan said from behind, "Come on, Kyungsoo needs to be alone."

Sehun nodded and followed. Luhan turned to Kyungsoo and handed him a box.

"He wanted you to have this." Luhan told him, patted his head, and went off with Sehun.

Kyungsoo stared at the box on top of his palms. His hands were shaking. Tears started to flow once again when he read the what was on the card.

For my forever, Kyungsoo.

He opened the box and was surprised to see a cellphone inside. He quickly turned it on and felt like screaming in pain when he saw the wallpaperㅡIt was the two of them, Jongin's hands on top of Kyungsoo's shoulder's and vice versa, and both had the most genuine smile anyone could ever see. It was taken at Jongdae's hospital room seven months ago.

Kyungsoo hurried to the phone's gallery and saw lots of their other photos together... and there was the one and only video clip inside.

He clicked it.

Jongin's face showed on the screen and Kyungsoo couldn't help but cry despite the tears still streaming down his face. Jongin was wearing a white V-neck shirt and above all, another huge smile.

"Hello, hyung." Jongin said from the video with a big smile on his face, "I love you!"

"I'm probably gone when you read this. Still, I want you to know how much I love you, Kyungsoo. I love you so so much. Even when I go away I won't be looking for anyone else." Jongin chuckled, "Always know that I'll always be there beside you. You may not see me but I'm there. I'm watching over you, hyung. Please don't be sad when I'm gone, please don't cry. I don't like seeing you cry..."

"Kyungsoo hyung, ever since I met you, I've had many memorable times, each of them very special and happy, and it makes me want to stay with you forever and cuddle you and kiss you. But unfortunately for me I can't. I can't live that kind of life anymore. I'm bound to die early. I'm bound to hurt everyone I'll leave. But more than anything, I don't want to hurt you. So please be happy without me. If you find someone else, please," Jongin swallowed the lump on his throat before continuing, "please don't ever forget me. Please leave a space in your heart for me, even just a tiny one, because in my heart you're everything that's inside. I love you, Do Kyungsoo..."

Kyungsoo's heart felt like burning. He was hurt. He loves Jongin and until now he can't accept what happened. But for Jongin... he will. He'll move on, but Jongin will still be the only thing in his heart.

"I love you, too, Kim Jongin..." Kyungsoo whispered, "So much..."

End.