[ KaiSoo ] Terrified

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission. Plagiarism is a crime.

Status: Three Shot (Preview)

Copyright 2014

 © secretgarden-

~

Do Kyungsoo walked out of the black building with his head down and tears streaming down his face. He had just auditioned at the entertainment, but they turned him down. They said he was "not good enough."

Not good enough? Kyungsoo thought, These people must be deaf!

Do Kyungsoo wasn't usually this arrogant, but becoming a singer had always been a big deal to him. And getting turned down made him very furious he almost forgot who he was.

He stepped out of the building and paused. He inhaled deeply, then let it all out. It's his way to get over things easily.

Suddenly, something soft hit him on the head. He looked at the ground to see what it was, and gasped when he saw that it was a cotton ball. A red cotton ball.

"Is this... blood?" Kyungsoo muttered.

He looked up and saw someone at the building's rooftop. Kyungsoo did not see him quite clearly because first of all, he was so high, and lastly, the person turned back when Kyungsoo looked his way. Still, he was certain that it was a boy.

Kyungsoo was the type of person who was concerned about the people around him, even complete strangers. So he picked up the cotton ball with the scratch paper from his bag, went back into the building and ran up the stairs.

In the middle of his running, he had his head down, looking at the stairs. He did not notice that he was about to bump someone.

There was a soft thump. Kyungsoo lost his balance and was about to fall down the stairs. He shut his eyes and lips tight and waited for Death to embrace him.

Kyungsoo, after seconds, felt a warm hand on his back. He opened his eyes and saw a young boy in front of him. The first things he noticed were his straight face and his built and tan body. His eyes looked so emotionless and cold that Kyungsoo felt awkward. He stood up properly and looked at him.

"Why aren't you getting out of my way yet?" the young man asked him.

"I...uh..." he held out the piece of paper and showed him the cotton ball, "Is this yours?"

The young lad only stared at the cotton ball then left.