Fancy Aliens in a Space Boat

Ryan opened the TARDIS doors, thankfully breaking the silence the filled that endless ship.
"Morning you two, plans for the day?" He smiled, always excited for their next adventure.
"It's a bit early innit?" The older man, did have a point as they usually met up around noon. The Doctor shook her head.
"Hey! Never too early for a good adventure, Graham!" She gave him a firm pat on the back before setting her hands on the console.

"The Doctor wasn't feeling well last night so she stayed over at my place." Yaz explained, which received a nose scrunch from the time lord.
"Oi, you didn' have to go and tell em that!" The blonde pretended to be annoyed, though it was quite obvious she wasn't as her sentence ended with a giggle and smile.
"What are we feeling today? Picnic with dinos in the cretaceous? Breakfast on a ancient overgrown planet? Dinner at a floating upside down diner in 3809?" There were a lot of things the Doctor enjoyed about traveling, but one of her absolute favorites was hearing all her friends ideas of what they wanted to do. Endless possibilities. What someone says, says a lot about them in her eyes.
No one answered, they all just looked at each other unknowingly.

"Come on now! No ideas at all?" The Doctor frowned and stuck her hands in the pockets of her blue pants. "Nothing?" They all just shrugged.
"It's just hard thinking of new things every time when there's so many things.." Ryan came forward to explain. "We were all talkin' bout it the other day."

"Yeah, we still don't really know enough to always decide." Yaz joined in, grabbing the Doctors full unwavering attention.
"Okay, well... how about some normal place on Earth, eh? Good old present day Earth? We haven't really done that and left Sheffield." The Doctor perked up again, having a idea. "Yaz, have you every wanted to go somewhere but haven't gotten the chance, same goes for you two. Spit up those unseen dreams!" Her smile and uppity attitude was officially restored.
"Jus' type them into the TARDIS here and she'll choose for us!" She was rather proud of this idea, she was surprised she hadn't thought of it sooner.

After the three companions typed in their locations the Doctor pulled a lever and the TARDIS began to whoosh and groan, taking off to wherever it chose. The Doctor walked to the ships doors with confidence and opened them to a surprise.

"Hey! I said earth!" She frowned, she wasn't really upset of course, just confused as she looked out on what smelled and looked like a luxury space liner filled with various alien species.
"What did you three type in?"

Graham rather defensively spoke first. "I jus' said San Fransisco. Always wanted to go there. Alcatraz and all that." He crossed his arms and looked at Ryan, suggesting he speak next.

"I dunno, Tokyo seemed cool. They've got really dope stuff. They've got robot cafés." He shrugged, he wasn't really sure where he wanted to go so he just put the first thing he could think of under stress. "Yaz?"

"I've always wanted to go to Paris. It's so beautiful and fancy. We could see the Mona Lisa in person." Yaz stated in a dreamy manner. The Doctor gulped, completely smitten with this wonderful being.

"I could take you to meet Da Vinci ya'know, Yaz." The Doctor smiled. She loved how they're all still grounded in their earthly lives despite all this space and time. Graham wanting to see San Francisco, Ryan with his robot cafés, Yaz with the Mona Lisa. They were all still themselves. She sighed. "Well, if the TARDIS denied all that and chose this place, must be important, huh? Usually is." She stepped out and looked back at her companions with a cheery smile across her face. The three of them followed at their own paces behind the Doctor. Yaz closest to her, Ryan, then Graham. It was the usual order of things.

The Doctor approched a somewhat scaley blue and purple reptilian humanoid alien in a suit.
"Hello!" She beamed and reached her hand out and shook the aliens webbed hand. "Sorry, I'm feelin' bit sick." she made a drinking motion with her hand and giggled. "Mind reminding me where I am?"

The alien scoffed and wiped it's hand off on it's suit.
"You're on Delta 67 Hex. You may want to pull yourself together. You certainly don't seem fit to be here." He walked away without saying anything else. The Doctor stuck put her tongue in defience to the rather rude alien.

The Doctor straightened back up and scratched her head trying to recall the name.
"Oh! Of course!" She pulled her friends together and back over near the TARDIS doors. "We're on a sort of big space cruise! Been on one similar to this with my wife. It's nice! Hopefully less deadly this time round..." She laughed nervously and cleared her throat. "Seems a bit stuffy and pompous. How about we dress for the occasion and see why the TARDIS brought us here, eh?"

Everyone took turns choosing their fancier outfits and changing. The guys both decided on very nice black suits, as to not stand out too too much. Yaz wore a blue mid length lacey dress, she quite liked it and would have to ask the Doc of she could keep it. And lastly the Doctor wore a yellow suit, it was coffee but certainly suited her.
The time lady checked the reflection on the console screen, making sure her hair was still how Yaz had fixed it for her earlier that day.

"Ready to go, gang?" The Doctor grinned, her eyes wavering from friend to friend. "I say we ask around. Blend in and jus' ask if anything seems off, got it?"

"Right so the usual drill then, Doc?" Graham chuckled. They went through this little drill every other day. With a 21% of nothing turning up, it was always a very interesting routine to say the least.

The Doctor sighed. "Yeah, yeah, regular drill." She smiled again before once again walking out the doors. She had moved the TARDIS to a storage room whilst everyone was getting changed so they had a bit further to go before they get to the main room.
They walked down the corridor exchanging jokes here and there.

"Hey Doc, looks like theres a map on this?" Ryan pointed at a monitor from a few feet in front of the rest of the four. The Doctor did a little run and scanned the screen with her sonic.
"Oh! Gold star to Ryan!" She beamed and patted him on the back. "This'll come in handy for sure." She stared at the sonic and kept on walking.

"Anyone else think the points and stars system's a bit degradin'?" Ryan frowned, but it was mostly a joke of a question.

"She doesn't even remember the points, it's charming." Yaz gave Ryan a gentle punch in the arm.
"Guess." Ryan laughed in response.

The Doctor was too busy studying the map to really pay attention to what was being said behind her. She led them through a few different confusing nonsensical turns and twists before finally stopping at a plain grey door.
"Right! This should be the main room. Everyone have their game faces on?" Everyone just kinda gave a thumbs up, except for Yaz, she smiled, she usually smiles when the Doctor says dumb stuff. It made the Doctor happy. "Try and ask as many people as you can and just be casual. But also sound rich. And don't get eaten or crushed."

"Sorry, eaten or-" Graham promptly cut off by the Doctor opening the door and immediately walking out, avoiding acknowledging that question.

The Doctor blended right in with all the different uniquely wonderful aliens all in their own little conversations. The room was practically all gold and awfully shiny. It sort of reminded Yaz of old Disney films. It was nice, but also highly overwhelming.
Everyone had split up and were talking to several different people for what felt like hours.
Finally, the Doctor, Yaz, and Ryan met up and sat on a bench furthest from the full room of people.

"Anything?" Yaz asked.
"I got sucked into a 30 plus minute conversation with this one guy that wouldn't stop talking about his ex husband that ate another man. Other than that, nothing." Ryan leaned his head back so it was hitting the wall behind him.

"Nothin'." The Doctor sighed and rested her head in her hands. "the TARDIS had to have brought us here for something.... " she looked around before quickly realizing something. "Anyone seen Graham?"
Yaz lifted her head off Ryan's shoulder.

"No, Ryan?" Neither her or the Doctor were worried, this happened to all of them a lot. It wasn't out of the ordinary. He'll show up.
Ryan shook his head. The Doctor sighed and more carefully focused her eyes, studying everyone in the large room carefully.
Yaz stared at the Doctors narrowed eyes, you could always tell when she was focusing really hard. Her eyes would narrow and her nose would scrunch up but not too much. Yaz liked this face of focus, it looked so old but so young at the same time. The Doctor stood and straighted out her suit.

"Yaz with me, Ryan wait for Graham here, look around for him. Yaz and I are going to do some more investigating. Something feel off. I just can't pin point it..."