This is the now

Yaz just stood there, processing the Doctors words. They were beautiful and complex, it was like being inside her mind. She loved it.
"Doctor, that was beautiful. I don't think I've ever thought like that." She was face to face with her very own alien. The Doctors face looked red, she couldn't quite tell if that was from the environment or from nervousness, nonetheless, it was cute on her. "Sorry for carrying on like that again, really have to learn to control that. Sometimes my mouth just spills everything in my brain..." The Doctor laughed nervously as the human stared at her with the softest most lovable face she'd ever seen. Those butterflies had made their way up to her throat now, she dreaded them making their way into her mouth.
"I loved it though." Yasmin tilted her head and frowned noticing the Doctor had grown to look rather uncomfortable. "Are you okay?"
The Doctor broke away from the conversation and into the TARDIS. Her arms crossed on the console with her head hanging down she huffed and her breaths felt labored. She couldn't calm her hearts down. She clenched her eyes and tried steadying herself as best she could.
"Oh my god, Doctor! Are you okay, do you need anything?" Yaz was officially freaking out she rubbed the Doctors back trying to sooth the time lord as she didn't know what else to do.

The Doctor shook her head. "Sorry, no, I'm fine. Took to much Mars air in I 'spose." The Doctor coughed as she lied though her teeth. "Let's just get you home..." She stood up carefully and did the usual button pushing and lever pulling but wasn't nearly as uppity as usual. Yaz was very worried. She obviously wasn't being honest and that wasn't going to stand. "Alright, but only if you come with me." Yaz stated firmly and matter of factly. "I'm worried about you and am certainly not leaving you alone after all that." She was expecting immediate defiance but instead got a solemn nod in response.
The Doctor was too busy thinking to fight about it. 'I haven't had a panic attack in ages...that just wasn't right...' she could tell the TARDIS was worried and unhappy as she was very obeying and the controls were smooth at the moment. Her whirs and whistles were even toned tone. 'Thanks old girl...'
The ship landed and the Doctor hobbled over to the door. She had parked closer this time, the TARDIS really was worried.
"I can help you walk if you need." Yaz put the Doctors arm around her shoulders and put her own arm around the woman's waist, trying her best to support her.
The Doctor liked how this felt. She shouldn't but she did. She didnt even really need any help walking, but Yaz was concerned and she didn't want to miss the chance to have her arm around her and vice versa.

The trip up to Yaz's apparent felt like forever but the eventually made it. Yaz checked her watch while unlocking the door, it was already well past midnight.
"Everyone should be asleep by now so we have to be quiet." She carefully got her and the Doctor inside and closed the door silently behind them. Getting around in the dark was hard but not impossible. Soon they made it down a hall and into Yaz's room. She flicked on the light and sighed with relief. "You can sleep here, If you do sleep I guess." She shrugged and sat the Doctor on the bed who had stayed surprisingly silent this whole time.
"Sorry, Yaz. I was dumb." The Doctor rubbed her forehead and watched as Yaz sat of the tidy and comforting looking bed, she really would like some rest but Yaz is more deserving and needing of sleep. "You uh, you just get some sleep, I'm fine, promise. Jus' had a shut down of sorts." She stood up. The Doctor still couldn't believe she let that happen to herself.
"No, no, no. You are getting some rest." Yaz insisted. "Look, you can take the right side of the bed and I'll take the left, that way we both get sleep. You really look like you need it." The human looked at the heavy bags under the blondes round eyes. The Doctor reached her hand to her face and touched were Yaz was looking. She looked around the room and sighed reluctantly before shedding her coat and boots. She sat back down on the bed. "Been awhile sense I got some proper rest I guess.." Oh man, she knew that this would only make those butterflies and thoughts worse. But hey, if the TARDIS brought her hear it couldn't be that bad, right? She still felt a bit out of it and terribly anxious.