"That she was a bitch, but trust me, I think she did the right thing. Cage had to pay for what he did." Ryder answered my question.

God damn it...they think that I am a bitch.

That's because they don't know the whole story.

"Okay." I said, after a couple of seconds.

I wasn't going to get them involved in my fucked up life.

I seriously don't want them to get mixed up with my problems.

"Xandra. I know the story isn't the actual story...I need to kno--" Jessica cut off Ryder.

"Are you fucking out of your mind? Don't you get it? This girl is dangerous, for you, for us, for everyone. She is the reason James is a psychopath!" Jessica nearly screamed.

"Fine. I am dangerous. Why are you still here then? Don't you fear that I might kill you too." I snapped at her.

She looked at me, shocked.

"You think I am dangerous, just because I wanted revenge. Don't you think your own sister is dangerous as well? Like, she is the reason why Christian isn't alive." I continued, glaring hard at her.

"What revenge?" Ryder asked, out of the blue.

"Oh look, you guys don't even know the whole story, yet you're all judging me." I said, amused.

Wow. Just wow.

"What story?" Ryder asked again, but my eyes were trained on Jessica, who looked at Ryder with pure disbelief.

Ryder had his gaze fixed on me.

"Are you fucking serious? How are you believing her? Don't you remember what Antony told us, a few days ago, she is not a normal girl! I get it now, the way how she lures people into her trap. No wonder Cole's attracted to her. Oh my goodness. This is insane, she will make Cole a psychopath as well, just like how she made James a psycho even though he didn't do an--"

"Don't you fucking dare complete your damn sentence, Jessica." I hissed at her.

"Do not act like you know everything when you don't know the story." I said, gritting my teeth.

Jessica looked shocked.

"You wanted to know why I did this to James? I'll tell you. That's because he raped and killed my fucking best friend." I spat, as I looked away from Jessica.

I heard her gasp, but I couldn't care.

"Xandra...we need to know the whole story...please." Ryder pleaded, and I gave in.

"What story? You guys hate me." I said, feeling sorry for myself.

"Xandra...I'm sorry." I heard Jessica mumble.

I closed my eyes.

"How can I trust you guys?" I finally asked them all.

"Please don't say that." I heard Mason say.

I forgot Mason was still here. And so was David.

"Hey Brody...do you mind dropping the two kids off?" Cole asked.

I opened my eyes, as I saw Brody nod.

He took both the kids outside.

I sighed.

I am trusting these guys. They won't betray me.

"So..." I started off by telling them about my best friends.