I lean down to take her small hand in mine walking us to the car chuckling,”Yeah, that is true.  You are pretty adorable.  And you know I love you too much.”

“I love you too Dada!”,she says letting go of my hand and skipping to the car.

When we get there Harry looks over to see Olivia who is skipping to him and he smiles widely,”Oh! And who is this beautiful little lady, huh?”  He turns his head in my direction,”This can’t be out little Livi?  This girl is far too pretty!”

“It’s me, Daddy!”,Olivia giggles and gets in next to her sister wearing a cute yellow dress and white sparkly shoes that we got her on her birthday a few weeks ago when she turned six.  She has been wearing them everyday since and showing them off to her friends at school.

Harry gets into the drivers seat and smiles at her,”How silly of me.  Of course it is you!”

She smiles at him brightly and says,”It’s me!”

Harry giggles and reaches back to poke her nose,”It is you!”

I get in in the passenger seat and take Harry’s hand in mine fiddling with the ring there as I always do and smile at him glancing into the back seat,”Look! Elouise is already asleep, and we haven’t even started the car yet!”

“I don't know how she does it, but the car always makes her sleepy.”  Harry says amused and pulls out from our home heading in the direction we were going for tonight.

Ellie is our youngest and is only four years old, but she reminds us constantly how she is almost five showing us her hand with all five fingers showing.  She is the sweetest little thing and is so creative.  She loves to draw and paint and as much as we love it, we just wish it weren’t on the walls. As for Olivia, she is our first child.  We adopted her at the age of two.  She was so small and adorable back then.  Not that she isn’t now, but they are so chubby and cute when they are younger.  

When Olivia was about four we decided to adopted Elouise.  We have had her ever since the day she was born, the mother having not being ready for a child at the time and gave her up to us.  We named her Elouise Harrietta Styles after me since it has Lou in it, and Harry with the middle name, but we call her Ellie a lot of the time.  Livi’s full name is Olivia Ann Styles.  We named her after the three most important women in our lives Annie, Shannon, and my mum, but kept her original name of Olivia since she was attached to it already at two.

And if you haven’t already been able to tell, Harry and I are married, and I took his name.  We had a long battle over which name we would keep but in the end I gave in.  We got married 7 years ago today actually, and are on our way to the restaurant that we were going to to celebrate at like we normally do, other than the one time we went on a week vacation to Italy on our 5th anniversary.

We had a smaller wedding than most, not wanting it to be too big.  Harry and I both really weren’t the types to go that big.  We ended up have about 150 people there, and had a live band.  Harry being the amazing singer he is even sung a few times and sang to me during our dance putting me to tears.  One of the best days of my life, that day was.  Harry really is the only one for me, and now we have a little family.