Chapter Thirty-Two

AN:  Heyyyy so I updated rather quick I think!  It has only been like a couple of days!  Woo!  I just couldn't leave that cliffhanger there any longer!  And I was ready to write so I thought . . why not update at 4 in the morning?!  They will love it!  So now you all can finnaly know Shannon's big secret! 

Hope you enjoy it and please. .

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx ;D

------------------

Recap:

Hannah scoffed at her own mother, and I watched and Shannon’s gentle attitude changed to being a bit more firm with her daughter,”Yes, Hannah!  Why didn't you just tell me in the first place?”

And this is when I was thoroughly confused.

I didn’t understand a word but listened intently.

Hannah moved a step close to her mother almost in a challenging way before saying in a dark tone I had never heard her use before,”For the same reason you never told us.”

------------

Louis’ POV

Wait . .

What??

What the hell is Hannah even talking about?  She isn't making any sense?  None of that makes any sense?  What did she even mean ‘for the same reason you never told us’?  Never told us what?  

I watched in pure confusion as the scene broke out in front of me.  Harry and I only trying to understand what we must have missed at some point, because out of all the scenarios I had cycling through my mind before we got here. .this wasn’t one of them. .

After Hannah had said this Shannon’s face changed and morphed right in front of me.  She looked like she was firm and a stong mother but then changed to looking frightened and small, shock written all over her face.  Hannah’s looked smug though.  As if she had just won something big.  As if she had been dying to saw that her whole life.  That this was her moment and for once she was going to tower over her mother, and she did.

Shannon began to speak but it was lost and frail sounding,”I-I. . when?  How d-did you?  I-I don’t get it?”

Hannah just looked at her mother the smug look only increasing and I wasn’t sure if I liked it.  I still wasn’t sure what was going on, but I wasn't going to say anything.  

Harry shuffles a little bit closer to me and I figured since they already knew how I felt about him there was no reason to not take my hand into his now.  His hand was steady and warm, while mine was probably clammy.  I don’t think he noticed or maybe he just didn’t care.  When I did Harry pulled his eyes away from them and looked at me.  I wanted to look back over at him but Hannah began to speak and I didn’t want to miss anything.  I had to know what was going on?  I needed to know what Shannon was hiding!  

If she was hiding anything. .

“Mum, I know your secret!  I’ve known for a little under a year, a bit after I met Lauren.  I never told you because of the same reasons you never told me.  For the same reasons, mum!”, Hannah said the smug look leaving her face but she still looked strong as opposed to her mother's expression.  Hannah looked properly pissed off really with her arms crossed and her face scrunched up in anger and hurt.