Chapter Thrity-Six

AN:  OMG SERIOUSLY GUYS THIS IS AT 7,600 READS!!  THAT IS AMAZING!!  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT AT ALL!  HOW?  WHY??  YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL!  YOU MAKE ME SMILE SO MUCH!! :D 

*calms self down*  Phheww Okay, so there is just one more chapter and an epilogue left after this one so prepare yourselves guys!  *burst in tears*  I can't prepare myself.  I am so sad it it almost over, but excited to write other stuff too. . I don't know how to feel!  I will just let you guys go ahead and read this and I hope you enjoy it, cause I had a lot fun writing this one :)  Love you all, enjoy! c;

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx

-------------------------

Louis’ POV

I watched as the slick wooden door opened slowly with a green eyed, curly haired, boy that I call my boyfriend to be revealed on the other side of the door.

“You know you don't have to knock anymore, right?”, He said smirking and eyes bright.

“Hazza!!”  I screamed maybe a bit too loudly, but who cares,a dn leaped into his arms, thankfully he didn't drop me.

Giggling in my ear he held me tight against his chest with his strong arms for a minute or two before whispering softly against my skin,”Missed you, Lou”

I felt my heart flutter in my chest at his words and whispered back into his neck,”I missed you more.”

He dropped my leg to set me down on the ground but still holding me against him a huge smile on his face as he says to me,”Not possible.”

“I beg to differ” I say narrowing my eyes challenging at him.

He inched his way closer to my face narrowing his green eyes back looking straight into my own,”You won't win this, Lou.”

“Fine, just kiss me, already.”, I say moving him closer to me our lips only inches apart small giggles escaping his lips.

“Won’t say no to that”, he said closing the small gap between us placing a sweet kiss to mine lips, my body reacting with a bolt of electricity.  

Harry’s kisses are something I have missed horribly these last few days.  Without them my body feels like it is on auto pilot, but just having this close to me I feel more awake than I ever could be, fluttering electric pulses rushing through me.  We kiss for a little while longer, forgetting about the world around us, trying to make up for all the time we have missed these few days.

I heard someone cough behind us and then lean in to speak to me,”Lou, I know you miss Harry and all, but I am still holding a really heavy box over here and you're blocking my way in.”

Chuckling into our kiss I lean out away from Harry’s lips and say,”Sorry babe”, and then whisper into his ear,”We will continue this later”, and send him a small wink.