Chapter Twenty-One

AN:  I AM SO EXCITED YOU GUYS!!  I just found out that this on google docs (Where I write all of these chapter at so I have a back up in case I ever lose this) is 104 pages long and 45,000+ words?!  WHAT?!?!  CRAZY?!?!  It is getting so long!  I love it!  But that also just means we are getting closer to the end *bawls eyes out*  Don't worry we still have like a good 7 more chapters to go ;) AHH!! And I just found out this has hit 2,000+ veiws. . like What?!?!  I just don't even know what to do with myself right now! Ugh!  I love you all so friggin' much!!

Also I decided to change the cover to the new one because you all seemed to really like that one over the old one!  I hope you guys like it!  I know I do!  Anyways the last chapter ended on a cliff hanger and here I go blabbering on about nothing.  Go ahead my Larry Children and read on, but first please. . 

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx

----------------

Harry’s POV

Ugh. . I don’t wanna get up.  I want to sleep forever.  It is easier that way.  Plus my bed is warm, and I don't have to face my problems.  As of this moment, I have lost my best friend, and am distancing myself from my innocent boyfriend.  Gemma said he didn’t answer the text I told her to send last night, and I figured he just fell asleep.  Or I hope that is the case anyways.  If not I am not sure what that means.  

Is he mad at me or did he think not replying would help me have some space.  Last night I was a total wreck for hours.  I broke down so much to the point I cried myself to sleep last night.  At this point the tears were silent, but just as real and with as much purpose.  

Gemma found me on the floor only moments after Charley left.  She stayed with me and told me how it was all going to be alright.  Later that night she asked if she could do anything for me and I told her to text Louis.  I wanted Louis to know I just needed sometime to think and be alone.  Charley was my best friend and losing him has thrown me off balance.  

I don’t want Louis to be dragged into it, and I want him happy, and not comforting me.  I just didn’t want to be selfish and take up all his time, but right now all I want is him!  I just want to have him stroke his delicate fingers throw my hair and hold me as I cry.  I want him to kiss me and make me feel loved.  I want him to make me feel like losing Charley was worth it.  That it was all worth it!  

Even though deep down I know there was no way I could have ever changed it.  I will always be gay.  That is just who I am, and I can’t do anything about it even if I wanted to.  There is no way I could even have not have fallen as hard as I have for Louis.  It was all inevitable, and meant to happen.  Maybe losing Charley was too.  Maybe I was supposed to.

My thoughts were cut off by my bladder screaming at me to go to the loo.  I grunted but got out of bed.  I stretched my back out but clicking popping the necessary points.  Then I grabbed a pair of sweats of the floor and threw them on without much of a care.  I wouldn't have even put any on if it hadn’t been for the fact that Gamma asks me not to ‘strut’ around in my underwear, but I still do from time to time.  After all she did for me yesterday though I figure I should at least wear something.  

I start to quickly walk across the hall to the bathroom.  With each passing step I can feel my bladder tightening.  I try the door handle but find it is locked.  Gemma must be in there.