Chapter Nine

AN:  Woo Hoo!  Another Chapter!!  Happy Valentines day to anyone reading this when it actually was Vday!  Also, this chapter is gonna reveal some more. . exciting!  Enjoy My Crazy Boobears!! Xx

xX Vote, Comment, and Share! ;D Xx

-------------

Harry’s POV

I could feel Louis breath on my lips and I was bout to close the small gap between us left, but then I squinted my eyes at the bright light coming from the front door.  I felt Louis back away quickly and I just stiffed at the sight of Gemma’s mouth agape staring at us still cuddled on the couch.  She probably even saw us leaning into each other for a kiss.  I cursed silently to myself.  I saw her slowly reach behind herself and close the door while using her other hand to turn on the lights, all while keeping her eyes on me and and Louis.  Her eyes went to me and then Louis and back again.

I ran my hand through my hard to break the very awkward staring, and said”umm Hi Gemma, I didn’t know you were gonna be home so early.”

She stayed put where she was, still a bit in shock and said,”Yeah well it started raining and I just decided to go home before it got too bad out.  Umm, Harry, who’s your . . friend?”

I looked over at louis and saw his face was pale of color and wide eyed.  I wonder if that is what I look like right now?  I sent him a reassuring smile and he soften a bit. Then I looked a Gemma and said,”Uhh this is Louis, my friend, Louis.”, and gestured to him.  Louis looked up at her and I could see him start to relax a bit and he waved at her.

Gemma’s face was still shocked, but I could tell there was some hurt leaking into her eyes and I felt my heart break a bit.  She composed her face after a few seconds of dead silence.  She walked over to Louis with a kindhearted smile and held her hand out to Louis.  “I’m Gemma Harry’s Sister.  it really nice to meet you Louis!”  Louis shook her hand and I could tell he was mostly calmed down now, as for me though I was a nervous wreck because I knew the moment Louis left later I was going to have to spill.  

“Well, I will let you too hang-out I am just going to head up to my room and chill.  Bye, boys.”, and then she was gone.

I sighed loudly and Louis looked over at me with an unreadable expression.  Then he said,”Harry, I umm I don’t know what just happened there, but I-I am gonna go.”

I closed the distance between us and placed my hand lightly on his shoulders saying,”Please don’t go, Lou.  I was having a good time hanging out with you.”

Louis looked up at me and I could see a glint of happiness there and then he said,”I really was too, but I-I just need to go now.”

I nervously asked,”This isn’t because before Gemma walked in is it?”

“No! Erm no I-I you are great Harry, but I just need some time to think, okay?”,Louis said while shifting from foot to foot nervously.

I dropped my hands down to his arms and pulled him into a hug.  Louis didn't pull back for awhile and we just stood there breathing in each other.  After another few seconds went by Louis let go and said,”I think I will just have Hannah come pick me up today.”