"Shut up," Hanbin groaned, trying to turn the other way but Jiwon held onto him, not letting him move.

"Look, just tell me."

"I hate life."

"Hey..."

"I quit Psychology," Hanbin muttered, looking so upset that Jiwon instantly wrapped him up in his arms, pressing a soft kiss to Hanbin's jaw. "And then my dad found out and he got really angry. And, and because I've quit it, now I need to write a 30 page thesis to mark my end, like how- why? Why the hell?!" 

"Did you actually want to quit it? It wasn't just because of me, right, because you can psycho-analyse all you want, I really couldn't care less. Whatever makes you happy."

"No, hyung, it..." Hanbin trailed off with a sigh, rolling onto his back as he rubbed his forehead, looking so done. "It's a nice enough subject, but I just don't need it. I don't wanna be analysing stuff when I can just live and see, admire and dislike. All this time, I've been psycho-analysing our relationship, like the whole purpose of it and then me letting you go, so its outcomes and its initial idea and input, and then the desired output which manifested into an unforeseen one- not that's all that Psychology is but I don't want to think about any of that anymore. I don't want to think about how or why anything is happening, I just want it to simply happen. I'll miss it but...eh."

Jiwon frowned, and suddenly he was hating himself a little more than usual. "So it's because of us. It is because of me."

"No, and even if it was, not completely. I'm happy about it, okay? I've been meaning to drop a class. I just-" Hanbin sighed again, shaking his head as he hugged a pillow, his forehead creased in worry. He probably would have stayed like that for a while with all the intent to wallow in annoyed pity but then a warm body was hovering over him and lips were pressing against his forehead gently, kissing away Hanbin's frown lines and now Hanbin had no choice other than to smile a little, clutching onto Jiwon's jeans loosely. "What are you doing, hyung..."

"Let me take away your stress, okay? I'll help," Jiwon said gently, and Hanbin was about to weakly say it was okay before Jiwon was kissing down his neck, pinning Hanbin down to the bed and the younger's eyes widened as he suddenly realised what Jiwon meant by 'taking away his stress'.

"Hyung, n-no it's fine, I-" Hanbin was reduced to a shaky sigh when Jiwon nipped at his skin gently and the next moment, they weren't on the bed anymore, and Jiwon had such an uncontrollable urge to block out all of Hanbin's negative thoughts until only pleasure remained, pleasure that Jiwon was all the more sure he could provide as he pushed Hanbin up against the wall of his room and watched the way the younger looked undone already, unravelling under his gaze and into his arms.

Sometimes, Jiwon had to think about it. How he always restrained himself when it came to Hanbin, always let the younger set out what they were going to do because he never wanted it to get too much for him. Jiwon knew that he had all the power to reduce Hanbin to shreds, to a moaning mess underneath him but then again, Hanbin had the same power over him with even just a few touches which was embarrassing, but Jiwon found himself not minding so much. Kissing Hanbin was one of the best feelings in the world and with every sense of Hanbin's incredible body pressed up against him, their lips locked and never parting for more than a second, and the younger's thin fingers digging into Jiwon's hips hard through his shirt when the elder would let go of his lips and kiss down his neck again, sucking hard and eliciting beautiful moans that made Jiwon's head spin, it was the work of dreams.

"W-Why are we doing this again?" Hanbin asked, his voice a breathy, quick spurt of words as Jiwon tugged on the hem of his jeans to pull him closer, letting them touch as much as possible before he slammed him back against the wall a second later.