fifteen

A/N: i know, I know this is really long and I'm so sorry but I've alWAYS had this problem with everything like, fuck, I'm actually gonna fail english if I don't start making my pieces shorter. and they take off marks if you write too much in the comprehension, I actually cannot

anyway I really hope you guys can enjoy this, I'm sorry that I haven't been able and won't be able to update as often anymore because of school. I'll see you in the next one!

—————

Lesson Five(?? I'm not really counting any more): Sensuality and Harmony // Dancing

—notes: do you see how sophisticated of a teacher I am, DO YOU SEE

Okay but it's also kinda for my gain because, don't judge me on this, I've always wanted to go dancing with someone, especially to this one place since it accepts lgbt+. And now that I've got the knowledge (don't ask how) that Hanbin can dance, as well as first hand experience that his hips don't lie (I'm sorry kill me now I just had to), this is the ultimate opportunity. Time to teach the essensuals (did you seE WHAT I DID THERE)

I'm sorry, I had like five energy drinks this morning because of exams and the fact that I saw Hanbin walk out of the shower dripping and half-naked and I couldn't even do anything about it and okay, just, life is stressful 

It's stressful but I'm kinda, just kinda loving it right now?

— Bobby

Hanbin and Jinhwan were by the fountain in the university grounds late in the afternoon. Jinhwan was trying not to cry over the hella painful hit he had got to his abdomen and Hanbin sat by him, an arm around the elder's waist gently as he tried to be the best support that Jinhwan could get.

"I-I don't feel well," Jinhwan sniffed and Hanbin nodded, letting the elder rest against him. "I thought Ji was going to be there so I could make him protect me...I miss him so much, Bin, where is he these days?"

"Ji?"

"Jiwon. Him and Song, both disappearing all the time, it's so sad. And honestly, this injury wasn't even my fault this time! But maybe this is just a sign. Sports isn't for me."

"I'm sorry, hyung," Hanbin said, trying very hard to bite back a yell of 'this is what I've been TELLING YOU FOR MONTHS-' "Don't put yourself down, though. You really are good at sports, except for a fair few, but you just keep getting hurt."

"I just wanted to have something that I loved, you know? Something that makes me happy, something that makes me hyped. You've got rapping and boxing, Donghyuk's got dancing and so do you, the others also have their own thing."

"Wait, that's why you've been doing it?" Hanbin asked in surprise and Jinhwan nodded morosely.

"Stupid, right?"

"No, of course it's not stupid. You've tried so many things before, have none of them resonated with you?"

"None of them." Jinhwan drooped, crossing his arms and Hanbin frowned because he had never realised that Jinhwan had been feeling like this. Hanbin knew how much he himself loved his hobbies so it was kind of really upsetting to see his best friend yearning for something that seemed like such a familiar, in-reach concept, but it clearly wasn't that way to Jinhwan. "But it's okay like, it's not that big of a deal, if you think about it."

Hanbin tugged Jinhwan's hood down and hugged the elder's head to his chest warmly, making Jinhwan laugh in surprise. "Bin, it's fine-"

"Noooo, it's not fine 'til I say so, you keep grieving," Hanbin ordered, pressing a fat kiss on the side of Jinhwan's face which had the latter groaning in disgust as he wiped it away.