bonus (m)

A/N: MATURE CHAPTER  

THE M IN THE TITLE DOES STAND FOR MATURE

BEWARE 

before I write the junhwan extra, I've had people asking about some nsfw scenes so I decided to do that, so brace yourself! also I've got more than you think planned for upcoming bonuses so I'll see you then ^^

-----

It had all first started, or maybe it wasn't the start but the first time Jiwon had properly realised a change, when him and Hanbin were making out like normal after a long day where soft kisses and skin on skin was a welcomed solution for happiness. Hanbin was straddling Jiwon's waist while cupping the elder's face in his hands, straying away from Jiwon's lips sometimes to kiss his nose or his cheeks and Jiwon would smile dumbly whenever he did that, his hands at Hanbin's hips which would tighten or loosen every few seconds, for no reason at all. The thing that got Jiwon the most heated, though, was when Hanbin would litter soft words of admiration into his skin and Jiwon couldn't get enough of it, moaning gently whenever Hanbin would stroke his ego and call him beautiful, hot, perfect. 

"W-Why are you..."

"Hm?" Hanbin asked, his tone lazily questioning as he kissed Jiwon again and the elder felt his mind go dangerously blank for a second. "What am I doing?"

"You're, you're complimenting me a lot."

Hanbin flushed a little, furrowing his eyebrows in worry. "Should I stop? Is it weird? I just really like doing it...I used to just do it in my head but then you said you wanted me to make you feel validated and now I can't stop, I really want you to know how amazing you are and-"

"No, doll, shh," Jiwon murmured amusedly, pecking Hanbin's lips and the younger fell quiet as he looked down, now shy, and the duality that Hanbin had was crazy. "You don't have to stop, it's just surprising. It-" Jiwon held his tongue because saying something like 'it turns me on' would probably ruin everything. "It makes me happy. I love it. I love you."

Hanbin smiled brightly, looking so pleased that it made Jiwon's heart flutter. "So I can keep doing it?"

Jiwon snorted a little, nosing Hanbin's warm neck as he hugged the younger close to him, nodding, and when they were back to kissing, Jiwon tried to pretend that his loudest moan wasn't when Hanbin was marking Jiwon's torso with grazes of teeth and deep, harsh kisses before murmuring in admiring disbelief, "Christ, hyung, I would say God bless you but you're so fucking fine that it looks like he already did." 

Jiwon did not have a praise kink. No way. He just liked Hanbin, he liked his voice and, anyone would like a pretty voice telling them how great they were, right? Right. 

~~~

The first thing Jiwon had noticed when Hanbin had come over was that he was stressed. He had let the guy stay at his apartment since Jinhwan was meeting up with an old friend, and Hanbin looked like the epitome of misery as he just lay on Jiwon's bed, wound up like a, well, doll. Jiwon would have made that joke if he didn't get the feeling that Hanbin might not appreciate it that much.

"What's wrong?"

Maybe not the right question to ask. Hanbin instantly let out a forlorn whine, sitting up to punch a pillow with alarming power before falling back onto the bed with a thump. Jiwon blinked, realising that he probably wasn't going to get an answer after all of that so he got up and went over to Hanbin, laying down next to him and when Hanbin turned and pouted at him, Jiwon pouted back. "How do you think I feel seeing you so sad? This is stressful for me too!"