ten

A/N: I'm sO sorry for not updating so long oh my gosh, I tried to make this chapter extra long for some form of consolation

I've been experiencing such writer's block for this story but I'll try my best to cure it, so thanks for waiting around for my stupid ass :')

—————

The next morning wasn't really anything out of the ordinary, and Hanbin could have almost forgotten that he had got the hottest experience of his life the night before.

Almost.

"Is today tomorrow?" Jinhwan muttered in weak confusion, standing right in the middle of the apartment with messy hair, dishevelled clothes, a mug in his hand, and he didn't look like he was moving anytime soon. "Because Dad told me that tomorrow actually doesn't exist when you think about it...totally killed Annie for me."

"I don't know who you're talking to but let me fill the slot," Hanbin said as he walked out of the bathroom, wisps of steam still rolling out of it as he slung an arm around the elder's shoulders. Jinhwan smiled at him sleepily before looking down at his mug and furrowing his eyebrows. 

"I don't think I ever filled this up with anything..."

"Ah, explains why you don't look like your normal caffeinated self then," Hanbin snorted, gently pulling the cup out of Jinhwan's hands and ruffling the guy's hair before taking his leave. Jinhwan frowned before taking a swipe at Hanbin a full five seconds after the latter had walked off.

"I am not a dog..."

"How can I tell? You're as cute as one," Hanbin muttered as he focused on turning on the coffee machine, easily dodging the pen that Jinhwan had thrown at him. See, this was why they were always running out of pens and had to race to the uni's library through the rain to become civilised again. "Milk, right?"

"Why are you asking when you already know?"

"Right, right...I'll take that as a yes."

Jinhwan nodded in satisfaction before running a hand through his hair, shuffling to the kitchen in his worn-out slippers that he wouldn't dare throw out. They had bears on them, just like Jinhwan's pyjamas that he barely even wore but when he did, Hanbin would always pretend to be one and 'attack' the elder from behind when it was just a really huge back hug. But it would get a giggle out of Jinhwan which always left a warm, fuzzy feeling in Hanbin.

Something even fuzzier than bears.

And Hanbin really needed to start getting this whipped culture out of his system.

"Here ya go, hyung," Hanbin said, sending a fond grin Jinhwan's way as the elder made grabby hands for the cup. 

"Gimmeee-"

"I mean, I'm trying but-"

Jinhwan snatched the mug and brought it to his nose to inhale it, sighing in relief. "I feel myself getting rejuvenated already..." 

"I still haven't gotten in on this coffee hype. The drink just plain sucks," Hanbin said very stupidly, wishing he hadn't once Jinhwan sent him a piercing death glare over the rim of his mug. "I-I mean, what about hot chocolate or tea? Those are the two golden things to choose from that actually taste good." 

"Wow. Those were the most uncivilised words I've ever heard come out of someone's mouth, and I've talked to Koo Junhoe before," Jinhwan said with a wrinkled nose, throwing Hanbin a look as he chugged his coffee down in one go out of spite. The younger was grossed out for a second (even though he wholly agreed with the Junhoe being uncivilised thing) before he saw Jinhwan resurface looking like he had made the worst decision of his entire life. "O-Okay, maybe that...wasn't such a good idea..."