"Oh, yeah. Yeah, right. Thank you, thank you again, sir."

"No problem. I'm looking forward to see you tomorrow."

You nodded and left the office, "That was fast." You said to yourself. You looked for Maria and asked her about your daily schedule for your so called 'new job' and 'new boss'.

After knowing everything from Maria about your job, you immediately went back to your hotel room and rest because It's a fucking long day.

'time skip

Any improvement about the Thatcher Busts Case?
(Your initials)

You sent a message to Sherlock and that was three days ago and hadn't receive any replies. Thatcher's case have been distracting you from your work. Since your departure five days ago at Dublin airport, Sherlock hasn't send you any updates about it.

About your work, you've been doing great. While you do the tasks that your boss given to you, you're already planning on how you will do your real job. Actually you've already planned it before you got the job, you're just waiting for the right time.

Time flies so fast and you didn't noticed that it's already late, you're already overtime. Your boss was keeping you busy all day and didn't have the opportunity to check the time.

Now, you and your boss were the only ones left in the building, of course exept the securities. Perfect timing for the plan.

After you fixed everything at your table you stand up and walk towards Mr. Thomas' office. You found him busy watching something on his computer, "Kit." You called.

"Hmm." he answered, a little distracted.

"Do you still need anything? It's already late." You asked.

"Uhhh... err.." he obviously stumbling to form a word, he's eyeing you up and down. Oh well, you're just wearing a very tight dress that really hugs your curves. Of course it's part of your plan, you need to turn him on.

"What?" You asked, flirtatiously. When he doesn't say any word you walk towards his table and rest both your hands to his table and lean your face near his. "Do you need something?" You said, biting your lower lip.

He didn't hesitate, he grabs your face and kiss you harshly. You kiss him back and yeah, your plan is working.

You break the kiss and straighten up, "I think I know what you need." You said.

"Yeah, and I know that you'll do it for me." He said, smirking.

"In one condition." You said, biting your lower lip again.

"Sure, m'lady." He said, leaning his back to his chair.

"We. Will. Do. It. Here." You said as you walk in front of him and lean on the window.

He stand up from his seat and kiss you once again.

After one minute of heated kiss, you're starting to unbutton his shirt. "Fuck, you're so hot." He said to you while he move his hands up and down to your curves. You didn't say anything, you push him, enough for him to sit back to his chair. "I like it, your feisty." He said.

You smirked and sat in his lap, "Oh... look at your face. It's stained with my lipstick. Let me wipe it first." You flirtatiously said. He just gave you a knee weakening smirk while he continue to touch your curves. You reach your handkerchief from your pockets. As soon as your handkerchief touch his upper lip you immediately stand up. "What the hell did you do?" He asked.

"Nothing. I need you to sleep so I can buy some silent time. Hush, darling." You said as you caress his face. Not long after, his eyes were closed so you're two step away to a successful mission.

You put your flashdrive on his computer and find all of his files, even the hidden files that you needed, and you immediately copy those to your drive. Breaking some line of codes were easy so you're not gaining any sweat for you to get what you need.

After copying all of the files that you needed, you deleted all of the contents, files, inside his computer drive.

You did not wait long, finally mission accomplished. You thought, but as soon as you stepped out of his office one of his securities were waiting outside for you.

"You think you can just get out here easily? I saw what you did there." He said, pointing Kit's office.

"Oh, you've gotta be kidding me." You said, a little disappointed.

"Give me the drive." He commanded.

"And what if I don't?"

"Then you need to run for you life."

"Dude, I'm wearing heels!" You joked.

He's got a gun and he's pointing it at you, "fuck." You have no other choice. You. Need. To. Fight. "I have no choice, here. Get the drive just let me go, please." You said. He walk towards you still pointing the gun at you.

Everything happened so fast, as soon as he's one step away from you, you sprained his arms and grab the gun from his hand. "What, old man? Didn't see that coming?" You said, smirking on him. Whilst he struggle on pain you slowly walk away from him and ensure that the goons will not get the drive on you.

BANG BANG BANG BANG

Bullets flies everywhere and it's coming from your back. "Better run for your life, bitch." You heard them say. You look at your back to see who is talking and regretted it immediately.

BANG

One bullet hit your upper right leg, "Fuck!"

"Who's the old man now huh?!" He shouted.

You didn't bother to answer him, even you feel so much pain you managed to run and hide to gather yourself for you to fight him, at first you doesn't want to kill anyone in this mission but that security left you no choice.

"Where are you, bitch? Come out and fucking face me!"

"Don't you fucking call me bitch!" You shouted, pointing a gun on his head. "Call me that once again and I'll never think twice to blow your head." He nodded and lowers his gun. "Give me that." You said.

"Give you what?"

"The gun."

Again, he nodded and obeyed you but little you didn't know he's planned something. After you took his gun from his hand, he immediately stab you in the side with his knife that he kept hidden from his back pocket, of course because of your reflexes you unintentionally pulled the trigger from the gun that is pointed in his head.

"For God sake! First you put a bullet on my legs now you stab me! Even though I didn't mean to kill you, I think you deserve that!" You said, talking to the now dead security in front of you. "I just hope that I don't die because of blood loss!"

You exit the building, based on your memory there's a hospital near that building so as soon as you stepped out of the building you weakly hailed a cab and went to that hospital.

"Are you okay miss?" The cabbie asked.

"Do I looked okay? Just drive! I'm loosing alot of blood!" You angrily answered.

"What happened? Do you want to report this to police?"

"What? No! Just drive okay!?"

Not long after the cab pulled up in front of a hospital. You didn't bother to look how much you need to pay for him you just give whatever you got from your wallet and you immediately got out at the cab. "Fuck life." You said as your body weakens everytime you take a step.

"H- Help.. I g-got... got sh-shot." You said and then everything went black.