CHAPTER 53

"Because we love it." Sherlock said, then he dramatically walks out of the room leaving Lady Smallwood, Vivian and Sir Edwin dumbfounded.

You smirked and stood up from your seat and walk towards the officials, "Ma'am, Sir." You said.

"So, Ms. (last name). What are you really going to do?" Sir Edwin asked.

"We need to wait, Sir." You simply said.

"Why?"

"If it's really him, he'll do something. That's why we need to wait."

"Just assure that you'll find the man behind that and don't do anything stupid this time." Lady Smallwood said to you.

"Yes, Ma'am." You said.

You let Lady Smallwood, Sir Edwin and Vivian to left the room first before you speak to Mycroft, "Myc."

"Sherlock is waiting outside." He said.

You nodded, "I know."

"Then, what are you still doing here?"

You frown, "uh- err.." you bit your lips, you're lost of words because of shock but somehow you managed to form words, "I- I g-going now." With that you left the room without looking back at Mycroft.

What's the matter with him?

You see Sherlock outside the building who's obviously waiting for you. "Sherlock!" You called.

"Oh, what took you so long? I thought you're following me, I kept on talking and I just noticed that you're not following me and now I looked foolish." He said, rolling his eyes.

"You always looked like a fool, Sherlock." You said, rolling your eyes too. "And I have a small talk with Lady Smallwood and Sir Edwin after you left."

He narrows, "How about my brother?"

"Er.. I didn't talk to him. I don't know what's in him but he seems upset."

"Oh, don't mind him. Come on. I'm hungry. Let's eat somewhere." He said, grabbing your right hand and drags you.

"Really? Hungry?" You asked him.

He slows down, "What? Am I not allowed to get hungry?"

"No, that's not what I meant. Let's go and eat aaand it's your treat." You smirked.

"But-"

"No, no, no, no.. you asked, that's why you're paying."

"Fine!" He said, sounding defeated which made you giggle.

"Come on, I'm hungry!" This time, you're the one dragging him to the nearest restaurant.

"Okay, Ms. Hungry." He joked.

221B BAKER STREET.

In the living room, Sherlock stabs his multi-tool knife down into a large pile of letters on the mantelpiece. "If this gets any better, I'm gonna get two knives."

"Make it three!" You said as you type on your twitter with #221Bingo!

"It pays to advertise." John said, who's in the dining table with a laptop on his front obviously writing his blog.

You look at Mary, who's standing near the window and rubbing her very pregnant tummy with one hand while pressing her lower back with the other, "So, what about Moriarty, then?"

"Ooh, we have a plan." Sherlock said. "We're going to monitor the underworld - every quiver of the web will tell us when the spider makes his move."