He nods and leads me to the next class. I can't wait for after school.

***

The last bell rings. Niall and I are in music class. He decided to sing Forever Young. His voice gets better every time. I smile at him and grab my bag. We walk down the hall to the doors. His mum said he can go there alone with me. Niall shall get blonde hair!

We walk silently to the shop. I turn to Niall. His head is hanging down low looking at his feet. I raise my eyebrow and hit him on the back of the head. His head snaps towards me.

"What was that for!?" he whines.

"You were quiet...you're never quiet," I say.

"Sorry, just thinking about what I'll look like is all," he blushes looking down.

I giggle and jump on his back. He knows I was going to do that sooner or later. He finally starts to talk, well, wondering out loud. We get to the shop and causally walk in wit me on his back. The old people look at us.

"Such a cute couple," an old lady says smiling.

"We're not dating," I say quickly.

"Oh you should be," she winks.

Well this just got awkward. I look back at Niall. He's looking down blushing. This boy has some serious blushing issues. A lady calls his name and leads him to the back. He decided he wanted me with him. I sit down in the spinning chair next to him as the lady starts working on his hair.

The woman makes conversation with us. Like what our names are and if we have siblings. She starts to have us gossip about people. Niall went pretty well with that. He sounded like a girl talking about people in his music class who couldn't sing.

I crack a smile at him. I spin around in the chair causing me to get dizzy. The bell dings and his mum walks in looking for him. Niall calls her over and smiles.

"Hey Niall. How is the bleaching going?" she asks with a warm smile.

"It's good. Kinda hurts though," he pouts.

"Don't worry, it'll be worth it. Who's this?" his mum asks.

"Katie, she's new," Niall says proudly.

I smile and wave. If I say anything my voice will crack. I miss my parents. His mum tells him she'll come back to see him when he's done and leaves. I lean my head back staring at the ceiling. Niall sits in the chair while the bleaching thingy sets [A/N: I really have no idea how to bleach hair...sorry if I get this wrong!]

"POTATO!" Niall screams.

I jump and look at him crazily. He smiles and shrugs. I shake my head towards him.

"You're crazy," I laugh.

"Maybe!" he laughs with me.

After that, we continue the silence. I pull out my phone decided to text Louis. He's almost 15 now. Hopefully he'll talk to me. I still don't know why the other angels gave me this, but I guess it's a useful item for me.

"Who ya texting?" Niall's Irish accent rings.

"Someone," I smile.

"OH YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!?" he screams instantly.

I burst into a laughing fit. He seriously thinks I could get a boyfriend!? I'm not even alive. I shake my head still laughing at his comment.

"N-Niall! How could I have a boyfriend!? I can't remember!" I say still laughing.

"That shouldn't stop you, but I still wanna know," he says almost seriously.

I sigh and look at him, "Well if you must know, it's one of the other boys I'm taking care off. I have each of their phone numbers."

He nods and drops the subject. All the boys know by now that I won't tell them who they are. Louis and Niall tried stealing my phone once to see who they are. I have them all under code names. Louis' name is Hughey, Niall's is Kiall [A/N: Don't judge me that's how I spell it (: ] Liam's is Ian, Harry's is Barry, and Zayn's is Wayne. They all know that's not their real names.

The lady comes back and starts to wash Niall's hair. I can see the blonde hair from the product she used. Oh my god, he looks different. She dries his hair and turns him to the mirror. He gasps and screams.

"OH MY GOD I LOOK HOT!" he yells.

We all laugh at his comment. He jumps out of the chair and hugs me. I did help him with this decision to get his hair bleached. We jump up and down for a few minute then he lets go. We thank the lady and wait outside on the curb.

I poke at Niall's new hair. It's weird. I start to poke at his baby face. Like I said, he's still a baby to me. He snatches my finger and smirks.

"No! Bad Niall! Don't eat my finger!" I tease.

"Meany," he mutters.

I laugh and lean my head against his shoulder. His mum better hurry up before I walk to his house. I yawn and look back and forth at the streets. A car pulls up and it's his mum. I sit in the back while Niall takes the seat at the front. Me, being the Angel I am, I can hear everything. I hear his mum whisper something.

"You two look cute together," she says along with a wink.

I try not to laugh. This is seriously funny. I look at Niall's expression. He's embarrassed good. We pull up to his house and race for the door. I run to his bathroom and change into my pajamas. I'm tired and I'm going to bed. "Hughey" better not be a mean head and call me right now.