Chapter 5

My last stop. Louis William Tomlinson from Doncaster. This should be interesting. He is the oldest kid and he might not believe I'm his guardian angel. I step in front of his house. Seems like a cozy home. I walk in and look around for Louis. I walk up the stairs and look around in the rooms. I find a room that looks like it could be his.

I walk in and find him writing in something on his desk. I walk up to him and look down. He's doing his homework. Aww! 7 year olds should never do homework! He jumps up from me touching him. I imagine I must be really cold to him.

"Who are you?" he asks.

"Katie, your guardian angel," I smile.

"Really!? Can my parents see you!?" he starts to almost yell.

"No sadly. Only you and four other boys can. I already met them all, you are my last one," I say.

"Oh...LETS PLAY HIDE AND GO SEEK!" he shouts.

I giggle at his excitement. I nod and start to count to 10. I hear him shuffle out of the room. I yell out 10 and start to look around. I already know where he is. He's hiding in his mum's room in the closet. I pretend to be clueless and walk into his mum's room.

"Where could that Louis be?" I say out loud.

I hear giggling from the closet. I turn so my back is to the closet. I hear a yell and someone jump on my back. We fall onto the bed and laugh.

"Wanted to give me a heart attack Lou?" I laugh.

"Nope! I just wanted a piggy back ride! How old are you anyways?" he asks sitting up.

I bite my lip.

"Umm...do you want to know hold I am suppose to be if I was alive or just how old I seem?" I ask.

"How you seem is fine," he smiles.

"I'm 13 then. And I know you're 7," I say.

"YES MAAM! I'M TURNING 8 THIS YEAR!" he yells.

"Boo Bear? Who are you yelling at?" a lady's voice rings from the other side of the door.

"No one mum! Just to myself!" Louis yells back.

I laugh at his nick name.

"Boo Bear?" I question.

"It's my nick name my mummy gave me," he says proudly.

"Alright Boo Bear. Let's go back to your room okay?" I say getting up.

He bolts up and sprints for his room. Wow, this kid is hyper-active. I walk calmly to his room. He's jumping on his bed. I let out a laugh and shake my head. He jumps one more time and lands on the bed sitting down. He pats a seat next to him. I sit down next to him and grab the bracelet. I pull it out and he snatches it from me.

"What's this!?" he asks loudly.

"Your bracelet. I'll only give it to you if you promise to always keep it," I say.

"I WILL I WILL!" he shouts.

I smile and slip it onto to his wrist. He looks at the charms. He has three of them. Only Zayn got four. He must have been special.

"Whenever you need me, just say the charms and I'll be there," I say.

"Okay, so carrots, a pigeon, and what's that?" he asks pointing to the symbol.

"1D symbol," I say.

"Ohh, okay, I'm going to call the pigeon, Kevin," he says smiling.

"Kevin is a good name for him," I admit.

We talk for a while and find out he wants to be a drama teacher. He's probably going to be a late bloomer. I start to hear the beginning of someone saying their charms. I tell him to be quiet for a bit. A four leaf clover. The words are going slow. Niall?

"What's wrong Katie?" he asks.

"One of the other boys is saying their charms. I think they need me," I say.

"Oh, it's okay to go. I'll need you too one day. And you're nick name is now Angel," he says.

A guitar with a pick. I smile at him.

"Alright Boo Bear. I promise that when you need me, I'll be there for you. He's almost done saying his charms. Just remember, I love you and I'll see you soon," I say.

"Okay Angel. Love you too! And I think it's time for lunch. Bye Angel," he says hugging me.

"Bye," I smile.

And a 1D Symbol. I feel Louis pull away and run downstairs. I instantly feel a rush go through me. I feel myself start to go to Niall's house. I hope Niall is okay...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[A/N] Will our Nialler be okay? Isn't Louis the sweetest though! *wiggles eyebrows* oh and just for reading this chapter...here's a banana with a cookie! (\ Banana (::) Cookie.