Dix

Mother's Day

I marched up the steps, dapping up Sean and Chris. They were sorta part of the family, well at least Chris.

He was married to ma sis Thelma. Sean hung with us since we was little kids. He barely just moved here about a year ago.

"Whoa! You swole now!" Sean cracked a joke.

"Nah .." I did a quick jab in the air. "You know, ain't no thang. Wassup Chris .."

"What up!" He gritted and got up from the porch, walking to the backyard.

"Wassup with him?"

"Nothing, yanno how Chris get." He said to me. "But how's the free life?"

"Good." I sighed in relief. "It ain't bad so I can't complain."

"That's wassup." He dapped me. "Whats in the bag?"

"A lil sum-sum for moms." I smiled.

"Like what?"

"Mind yo business." I said and made my way inside the house.

It was the whole crew and plus sum. Nicki, Bey, Al and even Stacey ugly ass. Everybody.

"Erica!" Thelma hugged me tightly, never wanting to let go.

"I miss you too kidd." I chuckled.

We broke apart shortly and began to ask questions. Ma was somewhere around the house, which gave me enough time.

"I be back." I went upstairs to her room, placing the gifts on the bed. I threw a couple hundreds in the dresser and came back down.

Everyone was mingling..

"North, put that down Now!" Mother yelled out from the kitchen. "and Cole, foot down foe' I stuff that hotdog down your throat!"

"Damn Sonia." He grumbled.

"Watch your mouth!" She spat back. "and albee get that marijuana shit out my house, you know the rules!"

"Yes mam' .."

"Wassup Ma!" I hugged her.

"Don't you 'sup' me." She says, fixing Tommy tie while he ate a sandwhich.

"My bad ma .."

"Hey E .." He greeted.

I nodded at him.

"All done." She pat his chest. "Try not to mess up your suit. We leaving in a few! THAT GOES FOR EVERYBODY TOO! I AIN'T WAITING ON NOBODY!!"

They all groaned.

We were all leaving out to eat at some luxury restaurant, Thelma idea. Everyone were going to be gone this weekend for a church receipt.

Except Me and the crew.

Bey and Nic were going to see her family in Seattle after dinner. Al had to make a couple drops and I had re-runs of Wayne Bros.