"Oh! I'm coming!" I whimpered as my lower body shook. With a satisfied grin Carter rose up and stripped himself of the remainder of his clothes.

Every time I see it, I'm breathless. I swallowed as I licked my lips and crawled over towards him. I darted my tongue out, tasting the tip of his engorged cock. I swirled my tongue around a few times eliciting a low guttural moan from him.

He grabbed me by the waist and lifted me to a sitting position, releasing my mouth from his member with a wet pop. He moved back to sit on the edge of the bed with his feet planted firmly on the ground. He gripped his manhood at the base, before he lowered me onto him.

"Oh," we both cried out as our intimate parts joint together. He stretched my walls, filling me full to the brim.

We pressed our lips together as our chests slid against one another.

"Hold on baby," he panted with a gruff voice as he began to slam his hips upwards into me.
"Mm fuck yes," he groaned. I grabbed onto his shoulders for support as he bounced me on top of him.

I began to move my hips opposite to him, slamming my body down as he pushed upwards.

"Ahh," I cried as the forces of our body colliding created a burning hot friction.

Carter stood up, wrapping his arms around my legs as he continued to manoeuvre in and out of me. It was rough, raw and passionate. He pushed me against the wall as he continued to thrust, faster and harder with each stroke. I could feel myself about to explode.

"Val- oh fuck," he moaned as his cock began to pulse, releasing a stream of cum.

"Yes Carter," I moaned loudly, as we both reached the end of our exciting escapade.

I collapsed into his arms, holding onto his upper body tightly. He gently lifted me off the wall, and carried me to the bed to lay down. He wrapped the sheets around my body carefully before holding me closer to his chest.

"I love you." Carter whispered, kissing me sweetly on the lips, before pulling out.

"I love you too." I said softly. I laid my head in the crook of his neck and closed my eyes in bliss.

> ~ > ~ > End of mature scene > ~ > ~>

Small streaks of sunlight filtered into the room through the gaps in the blinds. I rolled over onto my back, stretching my arms above my head before sitting up.

"Wow," Carter's raspy morning voice spoke, as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "You got up before me," he chuckled softly.

"Yeah, I guess I did." I smiled to myself. "Your launch is today..." I leaned over the bedside table to see the time on my phone, "...in two hours!"

"Mhmm..." Carter pulled me around the hips and hauled me over his lap so I could straddle him. "So we have time to do this..." he kissed me on the lips before grasping a handful of my ass, kneading it in his palms.

"Again?" I murmured amusedly. "Last night-"

"Was fucking amazing," he chuckled with a devilish grin.

"You're insatiable," I laughed as I let him take me to paradise once more.

After a shower, Carter made us a smoothie for breakfast before quickly posting a few Instagram stories and Snapchat's to promote his upcoming launch.

"Hey Valerie! Can you come here please?" Carter called as he held his phone up in his outstretched arm. I got up from my spot on the couch before making my way to his side. "Be in this vid with me?" he asked sweetly planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Okay," I chuckled. "What do I do?"

"Just be your beautiful self and follow my lead." He pressed a few buttons on his phone screen to start.

"Hey what's up everyone! Just letting you know we are now 15 minutes away from launching the Bryson merch line! Remember, with every purchase you will be donating to a charity in need. We've got tees, hoodies and cases available," he moved the camera more over to me. Instinctively, I did a quick twirl in one of his merch t-shirts, showing it off. "You can get your very own at hmm, what's that site again Val?" He asked me with a smirk, tapping his chin playfully.

"Bryson.com" I winked at the camera.

"Bryson.com" he nodded with a grin, before we both burst into laughter. Carter ended the video and posted it, before starting another one.

"Swipe up!" He said wiggling his index finger in and up and down motion. I copied the action as I smiled at the camera.

He twiddled with it for a second adding captions and links before posting.

"Thanks for that," he said as he tucked his phone into his pocket.

"Any time." I smiled.

~

Carter was sold out. The line was a big success and the fulfilment centre was crazy busy handling orders, as the warehouse increased production.

The last week of summer finally came to a bittersweet end as I prepared myself to start my final semester of college. I was so close.

My life had changed so drastically, I made the decision to quit Bean Crushers. With everything going on, it became difficult to keep up with working there. It was a great job and I would miss it, but it was time to move on. I wanted to fully focus and input more time into exploring my passions, building a larger online presence in fashion and develop my design and clothing work. I was just going to live off my savings I earned from a few styling gigs and promos I was offered, until I graduated college. I only had about three months left so it would be sufficient.

I had dreams I wanted to make a reality. I could learn all about business from textbooks and a school, but I actually had to go out there and start giving it a go.

Instead of taking a loan out from the bank, I actually turned to my family. I invested some money into developing my clothing brand. I realised I shouldn't keep shunning away from my family's blessings, and I should be more grateful for what I have and use it in a positive way. Not everyone was as lucky as I was, and I felt guilt for being judgemental about it instead of appreciating it.

I finally realised that I wasn't east coast Valerie, full of only materialistic things and a false sense of validation, or West Coast Valerie, lonely, quiet, insecure of herself and afraid of the world...

I was just Valerie. A girl who loved the magic of transforming ordinary materials into something spectacular. A girl who found herself amidst the craziness of this world.

Those things didn't define me, and couldn't control me.

I defined myself.

I'm just me.

Me, with a whole lot of wonderful extended connections.

When you think about it, connections are all we have in this world. Friends, Family, Intimacy, Business, Social Media. To feel like we're someone worth knowing, to feel like we're a part of something bigger, to further our personal and professional growth. And I think that's what humans crave most in this world. A connection that makes us believe we are not alone, that we are not simply lost souls roaming this earth, that we have something worth living for.