Chapter 2

Yoongi's pov

I cried for hours. First in anger then in humiliation right after in self-hate. I couldn't stop crying but when I did I knew I had to go home. I don't want to but I should. It's really dark right now and my suppressant would have warned out by now. 

I entered the house to witness my whole pack seething in anger when they saw me.

Jimin and J-hope pounced on me.

" WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?! WE WERE WORRIED SICK!" Hoseok growled at me.  All I could do was cower underneath them as they gave me tongue lashings. I felt like crying even more but I couldn't because I ran out of tears and was severely dehydrated plus I was still in heat.

" WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE AN OMEGA?!"

"DID YOU PLAN TO LIE TO US YOUR WHOLE LIFE?!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LIED TO US YOONGI!"

" JUST PLEASE STOP!" I yelled whimpering as they all growled at me.

"YOU LIED TO US!" they all yelled in unison.

" I KNOW !" I ran to my room locking the door before they could get in.

I grabbed all of my stuff and put them in a duffel bag.  

Before I could climb out my window Hoseok broke down my door.

" Where do you think you are going?" 

"I'm leaving."

" Why?"

" Because I'm a disgrace to all omegas and this pack."

" Yoongi"

"Wha-" before I could finish my word Hoseok smashed his lips against mine. I pushed him away only to be slammed against the wall by Jimin. 

" You're not going anywhere " They growled at me in unison.

All I could do is whimper terrified wondering what they might do next.