ALLEIGANCES

CliffClan

Leader : Burnstar ( a huge black tom with red tinted paws and a pair of icy green eyes )

Deputy : Ospreyswoop ( a pale brown she-cat with darker paws and white speckles with amber eyes )

Medicine cat : Dusksmile ( a tall and muscular dusky brown she-cat with a darker top half and white toes on her front paws. Part of her face is missing, revealing her teeth on the right side. She has amber eyes )

Warriors

Honeydrip ( a small golden tom with darker tabby stripes and a long, drooping tail, he has blue eyes )

Cloverfall ( a dark gray tom with no tail and green eyes )

Brindlespot ( a tortie she-cat with predominantly black markings and amber eyes )
Apprentice - Sootpaw

Briarheart ( a dark brown tom with tabby stripes and a white chest, very fluffy, and has green eyes ) — only surviving son of Burnstar.

Yewberry ( a pale brown she-cat with long legs and white patches on her face, she has blue eyes )
Apprentice - Turtlepaw

Berrybounce ( a black she-cat with a graying ombre effect on her body, has blue eyes )

Owldust ( a sleek white she-cat with dark brown streaks appearing in her short fur, has brown eyes )
Apprentice - Thunderpaw

Gorsehaunt ( a dilute calico tom with pale blue eyes )

Snowmaw ( a pure white she-cat with dark copper eyes )

Crowflight ( a black tom with green eyes )

Mallowstem ( a pale cream tom with darker stripes and copper eyes )

Milkflower ( a milky cream she-cat with white patches and silky fur with green eyes )
Apprentice - Chirppaw

Apprentices

Sootpaw ( a dark gray tom with darker paws, tail, and face with amber eyes )

Turtlepaw ( a tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes )

Thunderpaw ( a stocky ginger she-cat with dark stripes and blue eyes )

Chirppaw ( a dusty brown tom with blue eyes )

Queens

Sundapple ( a ginger she-cat with cream spotting and green eyes ) pregnant with Briarheart's kits

Hollysting ( a black she-cat with brown streaks and paws with amber eyes )
Nursing Burnstar's kits
— Rowankit ( a dark ginger she-kit with white paws and a darker tail with green eyes )
— Lizardkit ( a black she-kit with cream colored patches and amber eyes )

Elders

Silkworm ( a sleek, cream colored she-cat with blind blue eyes )

Magnoliabloom ( a ginger tom with creamy swirls and amber eyes )

LakeClan

Leader : Marshstar ( a long furred she-cat with a brown base and white patches and blue eyes )

Deputy : Piketooth ( a light brown tom with a white underbelly, an underbite, and green eyes )

Medicine cat : Cranebeak ( a white tom with ginger flexs on his maw and tail along with gray eyes )

Warriors

Haywhisker ( a dark ginger tom with cream streaks and green eyes )

Coldbreeze ( a gray tabby she-cat with green eyes )

Copperhiss ( a deep ginger tom with black speckles and green eyes )

Adderstrike ( a young, black she-cat with white socks and amber eyes )

Fernsway ( a gray and white tabby she-cat with blue eyes )
Apprentice - Mintpaw

Apprentices

Mintpaw ( a gray she-cat with green eyes and a dark tail )

Queens

Shiverglare ( a sleek, white she-cat with brown freckles on her haunches and cheeks with green eyes ) Pregnant with an unknown cats kits

BrambleClan

Leader : Fawnstar ( a pale ginger tom with dark patches and amber eyes )

Deputy : Hemlockburr ( a small, off white tom with cream speckles and brown eyes )

Medicine cat : Hummingbird ( a fluffy, brown bengal she-cat with light blue eyes )

Warriors

Rookclaw ( a black tom with gray legs and face with amber eyes )

Mistyfield ( a gray tabby she-cat with blue eyes )

Opossumhiss ( a tall gray and cream tabby tom with copper eyes )

Cherrybite ( a tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes )

Darkwillow ( a gray and cream calico with amber eyes )

Any ranks / lack of characters is due to their unimportance in this story.