Chapter 4- You killed him

Start from the beginning

He didn't speak. He just paced around. Johnny turned to me.

"Darry hit him. I actually don't know why." I replied, looking directly at Pony's scared eyes. He then turned to Johnny.

"I know why he hit me. I yelled at him, I had to. He insulted Kerri. He must've been ticked off already... I don't know." His voice trailed off.

"Come on man, lets just go to the park... get your mind off things." Johnny suggested, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah. Pony maybe it'll cool you off enough to go home." I said in agreement.

Pony gave in and we made our way to the park.

But when we got there, I quickly noticed the blue mustang from earlier. A pit of worry grew in my stomach.

"We've got company." I whispered to them.

"This is our territory," Johnny said climbing onto the jungle-gym. Pony followed, and so did I.

"I bet you they are looking for us, wanna spilt?" Johnny continued, the blue mustang followed, stopping 12 feet away from where we were.

"Stay cool." Pony demanded as they stopped their car.

I pulled a Cigarette out of my pocket, lit it, the put it between my lips.

"I thought you didn't smoke." Johnny whispered harshly.

"Well I do now." I replied. They then got out of their car and made their way to us.

"Aren't these the greasers who-a tried to pick up on our women." The insanely drunk Bob said.

"Hey, y-your our of your territory now. Y-you better watch it." Johnny stuttered.

"No you better watch it," Another Soc Said. "And you better watch your girl. She doesn't know how to puff a smoke. I could teach you sweetheart."

"Don't you talk about her like that!" Johnny yelled, taking me by surprise. But I kept my poker face on.

We got down, standing face to face with them. They began to talk.

"You know what a greaser is? White trash with long greasy hair."

I stepped forward, taking a big drag of my cigarette and blowed it in Bobs face.
"You know what a Soc is?" I asked Cooley.

"What?" He asked bluntly

"White trash with mustangs and madness." I said throwing my cigarette at him and spitting at the other.

"Get him."
"Get her."
"Get him." They all yelled, chasing us to a fountain.

They took Johnny.

"Johnnycakes! Run!" Pony shouted. He was taken away too. Along with me.

I couldn't see where Pony was. Nor Johnny. But the Soc I had to deal with was further away than the others. He sat me down, and got real close to my face.

"Now. What are we gonna do with you baby?" He asked. I tried to get away. He just punched me in the gut.

His brown eyes looked as if a fire started to burn in them. His blonde hair was messy. And his breath smelled of alcohol.

"Don't touch me!" I shrieked. He put his hand around my throat, and held me to earth. I couldn't breathe.

"I wouldn't dream of doing that baby." He whispered putting his mouth next to my ear.

I clawed my throat, begging for breath. He pulled out a switch, and held it against my warm skin.

That's the last thing I remember. It all went black. But I could finally breathe.

I woke up on the wet ground, Pony was next to me. I got up to my feet and looked around. I saw Johnny and Bob. Bob had a puddle of blood next to him, and Johnny had a switch with blood on it.

He killed him.

"Johnny." I said softly. He was shaking

"I killed him. I killed that boy. I killed him." He whispered.

"Why Johnny?"

"They was drownin' Pony. And that guy over there, he was all over you, I didn't know what to do." He replied, standing up, walking closer to me. He put his hand on my neck.

"Kerri. Your neck. It's bruised all the way around. He really got you." He said softly. He then pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. Not even 5 seconds later Pony was stirring awake.

"Johnny.... are you okay?" Pony asked.

"I killed him. I killed a Soc Pony." Was all he could say.

"Dally will know what to do," I spoke quickly. "though I don't have the slightest clue where he is." I sighed.

"Let's try Buck's." Johnny rushed.

We ran, until we saw Buck's bar. We stumbled to the door, and knocked harshly. An annoyed man answered.

"What do you want?"

"We need Dally." I said bluntly in return.

"He's busy."

"Tell him to stop whatever he's doing, and to get his ass down here!" I shouted.

He then closed the door and walked away. But he soon came back with Dally.

"What do you guys want?" He asked rudely. He then saw me. "Hey-a Kerri."

"Dal'. We need help," I sighed angrily. "Johnny killed a Soc."

"What? Alright good for you let's go." He said. I walked away. I couldn't deal with him right now. My neck hurt more than you could imagine. But I overheard what Ponyboy and Johnny were saying to him.

"Kerri figured you could help us out more than anybody else could." Johnny exclaimed.

"Alright come in." Dally said. "And you too Kerri!" He shouted at me before walking inside. I jogged back over and walked inside the bar.

Alcohol was the only thing I could smell, before I really couldn't smell anything else.  I caught up to them, and followed him up the stairs. We entered a room.

"Dally you gotta help us." I begged. He just looked at my neck.

"Who did this to you?" He said angrily, walking closer to my neck and putting the tips of his fingers on the bruise.

"A Soc." Was all I said. It was all I really could say.

"Dally. You gotta help us." Ponyboy repeated.

"Ok. Here's what you've gotta do."

A/n: it's a flop, but you know what? I'm proud of this flop.
Stay Gold !