"Wow." He said before shaking his head. "I see how it is." He said before getting up and leaving to his room as well.

"What's your problem?" Trent asked, standing.

"Yeah, that's what you need to be saying." I rolled my eyes before walking to my room, leaving the door open behind me. I began to stuff my clothes into my suitcase angrily before hearing Trent enter my room.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving!" I said turning around to face him.

"Oh stop -."

"Being childish? Sorry I can't, not in your eyes at least. Everything I do is fucking childish to you. God forbid I have even a second of fucking fun around here with my 'friends', when you know damn well I'm more serious than death elsewhere!"

"Hadley -."

"I really don't want to talk Trent." I sighed, giving up. "I give up, you win. I'm leaving, can't you just let me pack to go?"

"Win what? I didn't want you to leave."

"It seems like you have lately. Ever since I kissed Pete -."

"Yeah, ever since you fucked up -." He said before cutting himself off and throwing his hand to his mouth. "Hadley -."

I finished stuffing the rest of my things into my bags before zipping them. I turned to him and walked up to him, jabbing my finger in his chest.

"If you think for a god damn minute I kissed him without reason, you're wrong. He's not a god damn toy, I wasn't stringing him along, sure he's a real dick sometimes but when aren't you guys?" I said looking him up and down angrily. "Especially your dumb ass, you're the worst. I hate you Trent and I right now I just don't want to see you."

"Hadley you don't mean that."

"Sure I fucking do. I also mean this when I say it, I don't like Pete Dunne. I love him. You three just wouldn't shut the fuck up and let me finish talking. It's a fucking guy thing I swear! You men always have to cut off the girls. We can never finish, you always twist our words and make us look like the bad guys. I'm not a bad person Trent. I'm blunt and picky when it comes to choosing my friends, and obviously, not picky enough since I'm friends with you!" I said before placing my hands on his chest and pushing him away from me. "Fuck the rest of my Progress shows," I said grabbing my bags, "four days here with you and Tyler has been three too many." I said turning to face him again, I walked past him and to my door before looking over my shoulder at him. "Who would've thought that Pete Dunne would've been my favorite part of this trip?" I asked before walking to the living room. I set my bags down, remembering Pete still had my damn phone. I sighed in an annoyed manner before walking to his room, only to find the door locked.

"Go away." I barely heard through the door.

"I need my phone back." I said, I heard a low growl before he opened his door just far enough for him to stick his hand out with my phone in his hand.

Instead of grabbing my phone I grabbed his hand. My phone slipped out of his grip and onto the floor as I pulled him out of his room.

"I meant what I said what I said I didn't like you."

"Gee thanks." He said turning to walk back into his room. I grabbed him again and made him face me before looking him in the eyes.

"You fucking guys and your dramatic walk outs." I rolled my eyes. "Thats supposed to be a girl thing. Will you just fucking listen to me?!" I said raising my voice at him.

"What?"

"I'm leaving and I need at least need a ride to the train station."

"Why would I do that?"

"Would you just do it?"

"Fine. Let's fucking go." He said, stomping past me and to the door, putting on his shoes. He grabbed his keys from his coat pocket and walked out, not bothering to put on his coat and leaving me behind. I grabbed my phone from off the floor and put it into my pocket and grabbed bags before looking over my shoulder at Trent. I shook my head and walked out as well. I put my bags in the trunk before getting in the passenger seat and buckling up. I looked over at Pete, I couldn't read his face, his eyes held no emotion and it broke my heart.

"Which station?" He asked.