Party Time!!!

Hey fans and readers of my story! Sorry for the really long wait.... I was on a vacation and I came back a few days ago. So a new chapter... Hope u like it!!! :) :) :)

******************************************************* 

Alanna POV

What should I wear?!

I walked through my walk-in closet and went to the 'party clothes' area and went through a huge amount of short sexy dresses. All different colours... Blue Pink Red Gold Silver Purple Green Black White and I haven't even started! What was the theme for this party? Wait... Let me text my bestie Stacey

Stace! Need ur help.. What's the theme for Shane's party? N tell me wat shall I wear... Come over at my place for a bit n get me ready.. Need u to do my make-up n hair... K luv ya <3

In 3 minutes I got my reply...

Hey I'm fine as well.. Yh I miss u too..(note the sarcasm) Bitch u don't even say u miss me.... u broke my heart... lol kidding! Kay I'll be there in 10... c ya soon!!

Phew! Party problem over...

*****

In 10 minutes I heard a car pull in to the driveway... I guess Stace is here!  

I opened the door and there stood Stace.

"Allie!!! Long time, no see!! Babe, where you lost these days?"

"Just at home. You dont call me. You've forgotten me." I told her. "You're such a bitch!" I joked.

"Haha. Very funny! I'm kinda busy. With Colton. We went on a date yesterday. His treat. Pfft." She said while coming into the house.

"I'm telling you just dump him. Before he dumps you, you dump him. Play the game, girl. And anyways you dont like him do you? Dont tell me you've started falling for that jerk."

"Idiot! No way would I ever fall for that guy. Kay, I'll text him now that it's over and-"

"No! Say something different to him. Not the old cliche breakup lines. Say something like: Go look for another chick in your life coz this one wasn't, aint, and never will be interested. Bye asshole."

***

"Can you come out of the room. Let me see what you look like!" Stace called out from outside my changing room. She gave me a leopard printed short tight dress which showed cleavage. Sexy, i thought.

 "Can I come out?" I asked her.

"Well, that's what I've been telling you for the past fucking five minutes, so yeah!"

So I opened the door and I stepped out.

"You go, girl!! You look fabulous. You're gonna rock them boys tonight!" she told me.

"Yeah yeah. Now what about make up. I need you to do something smoky for my eyeshadow. Gold and brown to match my dress. I want my lipgloss to be light red. Eyeliner has gotta be dark. Put on concealer. Oh yeah dont forget foundation. I want my eyelashes long and thick.I want light blusher."

In about 15 minutes she had done my make up and it was WOW! This girl sure had talent. After all, she is my bestie.

"And here are your shoes." she said giving me a pair of black heels. " I brought the same for me but white."

 "OhMyGawd!! I've been wanting to buy these shoes for like forever but didnt get time... Thanks!!!!!!! I freaking love you for this." I almost shouted. " Aren't you gonna get ready?"

***

"You look hot in your blue dress. Where did you get it from?" I asked her.

"I ordered it from the Victorias Secret website. And yours as well. I knew you were gonna ask me for help for the party so I ordered it 2 weeks earlier."

"Haha. Very funny. Anyways, lets go. We're gonna fucking rock the night!!!!"

"Who's driving?" She asked.

"Me!"

We stepped out of my house and started walking to my cars. "Which car? Lamborghini, Ferrari, Lexus or Bugatti?" She asked me.

"I say Ferrari. Red is surely my colour."

***

We drove up to Shane's house. It was big, but not massive like my one. No way.

I opened the door and got out. Satcey also got out.

As we walked past the guys they started whistling at us.

Me on the right, Stace on the left. Walked in together. We are gonna rock this night baby.!

As soon as we entered the music was pumping loud. The song that was playing was LMFAO- Party Rock ANthem. God! I love this song. I went on the dance floor and starting dancing with a random guy that I dont even know.

"Hey babe. Fancy a night with me, eh!" He told me.

"Pfft! In your dreams. And anyways you're drunk."

"Come on. Only 1 night-" and he pulled me away up to the terrace. Fuck! No way do I wanna lose my virginity!

"Leave me alone! Leave me the fuck alone!" I screamed at him! Once we reached the terrace he kissed me on my neck slowly moving up. Nothing special. He was about to reach my lips when someone just pulled him back and punched him in the eye! He floored the the guy and started beating him up.

When the guy fainted Mr Hero came to me and said, "You okay?" 

This guy was hot. He was tall, his tight shirt showed his 8 pack abs. His hair was a messy brown colour. His shoulders were broad. His lips looked so soft that I wanted to-  wait. I'm not supposed to be falling for a guy. I'm a bad girl.

"You think you'll look like a freaking hero when you do that? Doesn't impress me. Gosh I hate fucking deperate guys."

"I ain't a desperate guy. I was just doing what I was supposed to be doing." he said and with that I just walked off and said " don't wanna waste my time here with you. I'm looking for someone called Nate."

**************************************************************************************************************************

how is it... they finally meet!