"Alright alright-I got it." He said putting his left hand up. His lips were lifted a little. I smiled too.

I turned off the lights and laid down on the bed creeping beside bandon.

It was daniel and then brandon and then me on the bed. Like a family.

I heard daniel mutter something and it sounded something like. "I have been waiting for this since so long." Or am I just imagining it? I hope not.

"What?" I asked. There was little light in the room.

"Nothing." He muttered.

"If you need anything just wake me up. Alright?" I said to him and he hummed.

"Goodnight."

I woke up gasping. I shut my eyes tightly sitting. It was just a dream. It was the same. Daniel and I in a car crash. I breathed slowly calming myself down. I have been getting nightmares relevent to this.

The light was out I could feel it through the curtains. I looked beside me and saw that daniel and brandon were both still sleeping. I think it is the first time of them sleeping together. Father and son. Daniel's facial hair was growing and I honestly like it much more this way. He looks so hot. Even in sleeping. And me on the other hand I look like a hobo when I wake up everyday.

I was still looking at him with a dreamy look when his eyes snapped open and I gasped startled. Fuck. I had been caught. I quickly tried to get up but due to the tangleness of the sheets I fall down on my butt. "Ahh." I let out a moan of pain.

Totally and utterly embarrassed I dragged myself out of the room to go upstairs and use my bathroom. I looked at the clock of the room to see it was 8. Still early. A shower must be a nice thing.

After showering I went downstairs. The weather seemed good today. I thought of making myself a coffee. I was on the process of it when I heard some shuffling behind and turned to see him.

"What are you making?" He asked as he walked towards the stools with his sticks.

"Do you need help?" I asked turning towards him.

"I am not disable!" He snapped and I immediately stepped back. I hastily turned around so he won't see my hurt expression.

After a few minutes he spoke again. "I too want a coffee." He said in a low tone. I nodded still not turning around. I gave him a cup of coffee when it was ready and made myself one too.

Together we sat in an awkward silence. Atmosphere thickening between us by every passing minute. I was getting restless inside. I wanted to make peace with him. I just can't go on like this.

After finally having enough courage. I said to him. "How long are we going to continue like this?"

He very well understood what I was saying. His eyes emotionless. "What?" He spoke.

I blinked my eyes. Is he seriously doing this? "Daniel. How long are you going to ignore me. I am sorry. I am ashamed of how I acted. I know I should have trusted you. Forgive me for being stupid but please stop this! I am sorry." I said my voice desperate now.

He continued to look at me and then shrugged.

He shrugged.

My eyes sting from the tears. I tried so hard to control but they escaped and I harshly wiped them and stormed out of the kitchen without giving him a second glance.

Fine. If he wants to act like this then do!

******

I went to the room to see how brandon was doing. When I opened the door and he was behind the door and it snapped open into him and he fall back and started crying real loud.

"Oh shit." I cursed and then again cursed. "Fuck." For cursing out loud in the presence of my son. I am crazy. I immediately sat on the floor. "Are you alright? I am so sorry." I said as I pulled him into a hug and ran my hand up and down his head to stop him from crying.

"Always messing up and saying sorry." I heard scoffing from behind and my heart dropped at the words. Only he has a way to make me feel this way. So strong. All my emotions are high when I am with him.

I picked brandon in my arms and turned towards him. "Stop acting like an asshole." I said not caring about my choice of words.

He didn't say anything but quietly got out of the room. The noise of his sticks disappearing slowly.

"Are you alright?" I asked brandon as I placed a kiss on his forehead he had stopped crying. I don't know what I'll do without this little guy.

"Do you like dad?" He asked in his baby voice and I laughed loudly at the question.

"I do. Very much." I whispered the last word to him.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him and took him down to eat. I am hungry. I went down and saw daniel too sitting on the table trying to eat with his left hand and spilling it kind of.

I sat brandon down on the chair next to me and put some in his plate so he could eat.

I turned towards daniel who was sitting on the other side of me. I took the spoon out of his hand without saying and anything and started giving him. He ate without protest and continued to looknat me the whole way making me hella nervous and in result me spilling.

"I would not have spilled this much even if I ate from the hand." He teased pointing at his injured arm and I felt a little shocked at the teasing tone in his voice and chuckled at what he said.

"Now you are exaggerating." I said putting down the spoon.

After we all ate we were seated and watching tv. Well at least I wasn't interested in it and daniel too but could not say the same aboyt brandon.

"Emily." Daniel called.

So now he is actually talking to me?

I looked at him motioning him to continue whatever he wanted to say. "I am sorry." He said. My eyes widened at his words. "I acted-". He shook his head. "I understand you." I should be the one saying that and here he was. My heart swelled he truly cares.

When he saw that I wasn't saying anything. "Am I forgiven?" He asked hesitantly.

"Am I forgiven?" I asked.

And we both nodded at the same time and then smiled. I went to wards him and pulled him in a hug. He seemed a bit shocked but immediately put his arms around me hugging me tight. I sighed in bliss. My heart thumping at the feel of his. It was kinda awkward as he was sitting and I was standing but we managed to make it alright.

After we pulled back I sat next to him. The weight that felt like I was crushing me now was lifted off my chest making it easier for me to breathe.

"Where is your ring?" He asked looking at my hand.

"I must have taken it off when showering." I said. I forget to wear it.

I then looked at his hands and didn't see his ring either. "Where is yours?" I asked.

He smiled and then put his hand inside his shirt? And then held the ring which was in a chain which was hidden inside his shirt.

"Near my heart." He said.

******