Chapter 32

Chapter thirty-two.

Enjoy the chapterr!!!!! :D

Emily's POV

"Marry me".

My eyes widened. Then I chuckled harshly. "Now I understand".

"What did you take?". I asked.

"What?". He said confused.

"Heroine, coc? Which one?". I asked. "Or others?".

He clenched his jaw and gave me his usual glare. "I am not high!". God. I can't believe I missed him glaring at me.

"Yeah. Sure". I said sarcastically.

"I mean it, If you want brandon then you have to marry me". He said.

Okay.

So he really is serious.

"No. We don't have to marry. And you are fucking blackmailing me!" I cried out.

"If you want to provide him a healthy childhood. Then we have to do this. It's for a sake of him. I don't want him to not have a mother in his life". He said.

"That's what I am saying. He stays here. I would die before I'll let you take him away". I said crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"You really think that I will let my son live in a place like this". He said as he looked around my small and messy apartment in disgust. And I for the first time now started to feel a bit embarrassed about my apartment.

It's small, I agree. But that's the best I can manage!

"How are you going to provide him when you don't have a job even?". He said smartly. Job ugh! I don't have a job now just because of this guy standing in front of me.

"I provide the best to my son!". I shouted which was a lie obviously. But I do try my best to give him whatever is good.

"Yeah. I can clearly see your best". He said nodding towards my apartment. Ughh! Stop it already! It's not that bad.

"Not everyone is born with a golden spoon like you daniel fucking clifford". I said and just by judging the expression of his face I started to regret what I said.

In just a manner of second he had me pinned at the wall with his strong arms encaging me completely. Fuck I am trapped.

I could feel the heavy rays of nervousness radiating of off me. I looked at his eyes, damn they are still the same. So pretty. He has grown his face hair and damn, he looks hot.

"You marry me. Or I take my son from you". He said. His cold voice giving me chills. I lost all the confidence I had a while ago. I gulped in nervousness at our closeness.

Then my brain cells finally worked and I pushed him. Hard.

"You can't blackmail me! I will fucking sue you for harassing me!". Nice emily, like that would scare him off.

"Go ahead".

"You really are an asshole". I said.

"I have been called worse". He shrugged like he didn't care.

"I hate you". I said in a low voice but I knew he heard me. Hurt flashed his eyes for a second before he maintained his usual cold face.

We stood there for a second then I realized that brandon is probably still in the room and I haven't checked upon him in some time. He probably has destroyed the room till now.

I quickly walked to the room and saw him sleeping on the floor around his toys. I chuckled lowly at the cute sight in front of me. I went towards him and carefully picked him up not wanting to wake him up from his sleep. He would be cranky then.