chapter 14:secrets of the yin yang seal

When everyone left the hokage office and minato said that he wants nothing to do with being hokage again and just wanted to be a proper father to naruto he decided to make up for the 13 years of lost time with his son starting with helping in his training for the chuunin exams.and so,we find naruto and his family at their family training grounds as minato said"okay naruto.now that you have mastered the basics of the rasengan it's time to find what your natural affinity is."and naruto said"oh don't worry about that dad.i have all five of them."minato was stunned, shocked,and surprised.so he asked"naruto.son.h.how d.do you have ALL FIVE elements!!!???"and naruto said."one word.rinnegan."minato was even more shocked now.kami must really love naruto to bless him with mokuton,witch was expected.but the most powerful dojutsu in existence!!!???.and minato just thought' damned uzumaki clan lineage ancestry.' and then asked"so witch elements have you mastered so far???"and naruto said."all of them"and minato said."well then.lets work on combining them with the rasengan.i may not have been able to do it.but you can.and then we'll work on the hiraishin."Naruto's widened.after completing the rasengan he was going to learn how to use his father's most powerful technique.!!! naruto could only do one thing at that moment "THUD."he fainted.naruto found himself in his mind where,to his surprise he met Hinata and asked"Hinata-chan.what are you doing here inside my mind???"and Hinata said"the seal kami gave us connects our thoughts to each other.i passed out after training with father and wound up here.but I don't know why."a white light appeared and they knew who it was.it was kami.and kami decided to explain said"the yin yang seal lets you do far more.channel chakra to the seal and you become the Angels of fate and destiny."naruto then asked"did.did you just say.angels?of fate.and destiny???."and kami said"yes. I did.you, Hinata can show a person what their destiny is currently or could be in the future.and you naruto,can show a person what their fate was,is,or will be in the future."naruto and Hinata where shocked to say the least.the where just told that they have the power to control and alter a person's past, present,and future actions.kami then said"use these abilities wisely.fate and destiny aren't meant to be taken lightly."naruto then asked"how do we hide our wings???.or use these abilities???"and kami said"to use these abilities simply have them ask what their fate or destiny is and then simply tap on their forehead and they will see everything as you tell it to them.good luck."naruto and Hinata then woke up in their own homes in bed they both knew what just happened wasn't a dream suddenly Hiashi said"Hinata. What's happened to you???.you passed out and then you grew those wings."and Hinata said"I'm an angel.father.the angel of destiny."hiashi's eyes went wide.he didn't know what to do so he asked"does naruto have a set of wings as well???"and Hinata said"yes father.he's the angel of fate."just then a scream was heard coming from the uzumaki compound it was naruto.currently we find naruto uzumaki had just gotten out of bed and was surprised to see that somehow he'd grown a pair of beautiful blue wings and noticed that the Yang symbol on the back of his neck went to the back of his shoulders. Kushina and minato burst into his room wanting to see what was going on and they where amazed that naruto had a giant pair of beautiful blue wings.with the symbol for fate on them and they asked naruto what happened.and naruto said"mom.dad.i've been made the angel of fate by kami herself.and Hinata's the angel of destiny."Kushina and minato where speechless and Kushina said."so the legend is true.!!!"and minato asked."what's true Kushina???.and what legend are you talking about???."and Kushina said"there's an old uzumaki clan legend that says that those who have pleased kami in any way.love each other enough not to be apart from each other and truly loves one another, then she blesses those two people with the seal of yin and yang.or in naruto and Hinata's case, fate and destiny."minato was stunned shocked even that sutch a legend was coming true before his very eyes.