chapter6:Sakura's curiosity

The trip back to konoha village took alot less longer than expected seeing as how the bridge was finally completed and as the group of konoha shinobi and Kiri missing nin where traveling Sakura decided to ask Hinata a question and said"hey Hinata, how did you do it???"Hinata just looked at Sakura confused and said"if you mean how was I able to get Naruto-kun to calm down and get him to fall asleep.???or the part where I was able to stop him from killing YOUR precious uchiha scum bag for a teammate???"Sakura felt guilty.now that she thought about it what did she know about Naruto??? until a week ago she hadn't even realized that Naruto has suffered and endured more than Sasuke has.she just looked down at the ground and said"both times I guess"and Hinata just answered by saying"love,Sakura. true love not the kind that you so carelessly throw at the uchiha like some kind of kunoichi slut who would spread her legs and sleep with the first man that looks at her like some kind of piece of meat."Sakura couldn't believe what Hinata just said.but there was some truth behind her words.the only thing Sakura was able to say before Hinata rejoined Naruto in front of the others with kurenai was" but Hinata I'm not a..."was all she could say before seeing what Hinata meant by true love as she watched Hinata and Naruto walking together side by side hand in hand and wishes that Sasuke would have treated her like that.but she knew that was an impossible thing to ever happen.as they approached the gates of konoha they saw that the hokage was there along with three other people two of witch she knew of as jiraia and Tsunade of the sannin but the woman with red hair and green eyes was a mystery to her.they got to the gates and kakashi said" team 7 returning from C rank turned A rank mission Lord Hokage."and kurenai said"team 8 Hinata Hyuga and kurenai yuuhi reporting back from B rank operation emotional support in wave country mission Lord Hokage."the hokage then said very good and well done to all of you.but may I ask kakashi why you brought back an A rank missing nin from hidden mist especially when it's..."the hokage then remembered that one of kakashi's letters said that Naruto's uncle was the infamous A rank missing nin from Kiri Zabuza Momochi who is now revealed to be an uzumaki and kushina's older brother.he then thought to himself'oh shit. HE is Naruto's uncle???he seems very pissed at me.i sure hope he hasn't heard how Naruto's been treated by the village or how I hardly did much to physically protect his nephew from them.no matter, jiraia and Tsunade will protect me from him. I hope.'he thought as Zabuza approached him and in an annoyed yet patient tone of voice said"hello hokage -  Sama." He said the last part with sutch venom that Sarutobi knew he was going to receive hell from the man if he didn't choose his words carefully."Zabuza - san. it's finally nice to meet you in person and..."that was all he go to say before Kushina stepped forward and said"I'll take it from here old man.he apparently already knows how you've done nothing really effective to protect Naruto.aside from create a law about mentioning the nine tails that no one gives a damn about and threaten them with the death penalty."hearing this Zabuza's killing intent started to rise and Sarutobi would soon find out WHY Zabuza was called the demon of the hidden mist as Sarutobi started sweating and Zabuza said"YOU DID WHAT OLD MAN!!!???.IF MY SISTER WASN'T STANDING NEXT TO YOU I'D BE TRYING TO KILL YOU RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!!"Tsunade and jiraia stepped forward to protect their Sensei and jiraia said"just try it and see how far you get."Zabuza just laughed at the threat and said"that's funny, seeing as how the two of you are his appointed god parents and neither one of you bothered to care for him.you a drunken, gambling whore for a medical ninja and you a self absorbed pervert who's only goal is to travel and peek at woman. your spy network could've been put on hold for Naruto's well being.but no.you decided to leave him in the care of a senile old man that hardly lifted a finger to physically go and protect him.you sure know how to pick them little sister"hearing everything Zabuza just said jiraia, Tsunade and Sarutobi couldn't help but know that what he said is true.not a single one of them physically did anything to truly protect Naruto from inside the village and jiraia only focused on threats outside the village and Sarutobi was always busy with paper work and the idiot council to do much of anything.they all just ducked their heads in shame.zabuza then said"nephew, sister, let's go, I'm tired and hungry you to haku."Naruto,Kushina,and haku nodded in agreement as Hinata followed beside Naruto hand in hand. Sarutobi then sighed and said to jiraia and Tsunade"we really screwed up big time, didn't we???"and jiraia said yes Sensei, we did.i have to admit that I never expected Zabuza to be playing the role of over protective uncle and supportive brother so seriously" and Sarutobi said"jiraia,I can tell you right now that Zabuza wasn't playing or acting,he was being serious.if the massive waves of killing intent where any indication, don't expect Zabuza to let you talk to Naruto or Kushina any time soon."jiraia and Tsunade just gulped and thought'damn it.now what do we do???if Zabuza's reputation is anything to go by he'd kill anyone who would attempt to harm naruto.'and with that thought gone jiraia asked"is it a good idea to remove the uchiha from Naruto's team???you know what the civilian council will say about that don't you???."and Tsunade just laughed and said"well then Sensei, I think it's time we layed down the hammer on them.remember the law my granduncle made about the civilian council interfering with shinobi affairs???"sarutobi's eyes just widened and then he grinned like a mad man and said"oh I remember Tsunade. I remember all to well.and I think your right.its time I started putting the civilian council in their place."he said as he rubbed his hands together and jiraia said"Sensei, your scaring me right now and I don't like that look on your face."