chapter 3:the ties that bind

After finally getting Naruto to calm down and fall asleep, Hinata decided to stay with him in the tree dome so that when he woke up he wouldn't have to be alone. Hinata knew exactly how he felt, always being criticized and insulted, though the circumstances where different she was always being criticized by her father for being shy and weak if he only knew how wrong he was.as Naruto was sleeping kurenai decided to see what was happening and to her surprise she saw the most adorable sight there lying together not wanting to let go was Naruto fast asleep in Hinata's arms like a 3 year old child not wanting to be separated from their mother.kurenai walked up to Hinata and asked" so Hinata, how is he??" In a whispering tone of voice and shushing motion with her finger said" he passed out after crying himself to sleep any sudden loud noises could wake him up and we'd be back to square one."outside kakashi and Sakura couldn't help but wonder if Naruto and Hinata where okay and after kurenai went in and kakashi hadn't heard anything back from her yet Sakura decided to call out and shouted" HEY HINATA,ARE YOU OKAY??? , HOW'S NARUTO???"inside the dome Naruto started to toss and turn in his sleep and said"NO.GO AWAY.!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"Hinata's greatest fear was about to happen.naruto would wake up and everyone would be in danger.this didn't go unnoticed by kurenai either so she rushed out to Sakura and kakashi and said " will you shut up you loud mouth banshee!!!. unless you actually WANT to die an early death i suggest you do it."kakashi lifted his eyebrow at this and asked"are you saying that Naruto is fast asleep at the moment and waking him up would cause 'its' chakra to come out and try to control him.???" Kurenai then said" that's exactly what I'm saying. It seems like Naruto is having an internal power struggle with his 'tenant' but more like an argument for control. Hinata's the only thing keeping him from waking up.he's happy now kakashi.THEIR happy now. Please don't take that away from them." Sasuke then showed up and yelled at kakashi and said "kakashi Sensei I demand that you teach me how to..."kakashi then turned around and said" no.i won't give you any more training until you have learned to lose that superiority complex and get along with your teammates Uchiha."Sasuke just grit his teeth as he then asked and said"fine.so what is with that wooden dome and where is that loser Naruto???."kakashi then explained everything from when he and Sakura insulted Naruto to the point of when kurenai and Hinata showed up and Naruto was calmed down by Hinata and cried himself to sleep in her lap.sakura couldn't believe it.her plan ACTUALLY worked. Kakashi then heard a familiar voice behind them that he knew was zabuza and the fake Hunter nin who introduced herself as haku.zabuza noticed that the field was pretty damaged and decided to ask"what happened here kakashi??? don't tell me that the uzumaki brat caused all this with his rinnegan.???"kakashi was stunned and asked"zabuza, how do you know about Naruto and his rinnegan???"still confused zabuza decided to explain that Momochi was his adopted last name and that his real name is zabuza uzumaki brother of ushina uzumaki and Naruto's uncle witch stunned kakashi a little bit but at least now Naruto had some family and hopefully a new Ally.