chapter 9:hiashi's unexpected visistors

It was night time,11:30pm to be exact and Hiashi as usual was going to check on his daughters Hinata and Hanabi.but as he was heading out of his office he noticed a very thick and heavy mist.at first he thought it was just normal as sometimes Misty weather would roll through konoha but then he realized when he activated his Byakugan something unusual about it.the mist wasn't natural, it was made with chakra he also took notice of the lack of guards patrolling the compound.it wasn't until he heard a voice from behind him that he knew most people should have to fear and avoid.he then realized just WHO this Man was and the method being used.it was zabuza Momochi as far as he knew anyway , demon of the hidden mist and his silent killing technique.he then asked"Zabuza Momochi i presume???.yes I know who you are and I will not be intimidated so easily"and Zabuza said"oh,I'm not the person you should be fearing at the moment.ha.ha.ha."he laughed and said with a hint of Glee in his eyes and Hiashi said as he started to sweat"and j.just wh.who would it be then.???"just then,a figure walked out of the mist and said"that would be me, Hiashi Hyuga."he recognized the voice all too well.it was as if death was knocking at the door and he'd have no chance of getting away.it was The voice of Kushina uzumaki mother of naruto uzumaki The vessel of the nine tailed fox and the very person he was preventing or trying to prevent her from seeing.if Hiashi thought he was afraid before,he was frightened now. Kushina then asked"why are you trying to keep MY SON from seeing YOUR DAUGHTER, when clearly you have seen how happy they are together.if this is because I chose minato over you then GET OVER IT!!!.my son can't even step out of the house without Hinata by his side!!!.it reminds me of minato and myself she is the light to his darkness,the love that keeps his hatred at Bay, she is his yin and he is her Yang, but you'd know all about that wouldn't you???.it is your clan symbol after all. Zabuza, brother.please show him what will happen to him if he continues to keep them apart"Zabuza then put away the kunai knife and Drew his sword and slammed the blade down the middle of the desk as it was easily sliced in half.kushina then said" that's just a fair warning Hiashi.and IF Hinata does leave the Hyuga clan and denounce The Hyuga clan name as your successor, then rest assured that I will be more than happy to make her an uzumaki clan member for my son and Zabuza's nephew Naruto's happiness."after hearing that word.nephew.his eyes grew wide and he began to sweat uncontrollably."and Zabuza said"if you interfere with my nephew and his happiness a second time, I'll make sure that the uchiha massacre looks like a cake walk in the park compared to what will happen here.the entire main house Will be wiped out accept for your daughters of course.ha.ha.ha"Hiashi knew that there was nothing but Truth behind his words and said"p.please don't.i promise to not interfere with them again.i swear.please."and Kushina said"very well Hiashi,I hope never to be meeting with you like this again.come brother.we must be getting home to put naruto to bed."and they then vanished back into the thick and heavy mist.never to be seen again.for once in his life, Hiashi would be looking over his shoulder every day.afraid, frightened by what,no, frightened by who could be lurking in the shadows around him.he would also have to do something about the clan council and their meddling with naruto and Hinata's relationship.perhaps a meeting with naruto and his uncle Zabuza could'persuade' them to back off completely.hiashi just smirked at the thought.if Zabuza could frighten him,the he'd most definitely place the fear of the gods themselves into the clan council of elders.hiashi didn't know it yet but Hinata's room was far more protected then he was lead to believe.because the moment he opened the door Hinata's personal summons panthera leapt down from the rafters even with his Byakugan he wouldn't have seen or heard her coming.she pounced down in front of Hiashi and said"state your name,rank, and reason for entering my mistress's territory.!!!"Hiashi just started to sweat as he had no idea that Hinata had a summoning contract especially one as unknown to him as this one.he then asked and said " I'm Hiashi Hyuga.Hinata's father.and..who are you may I ask???. you are a summons.but not like any I've ever seen."and panthera said"I am panthera, queen of the panther clan and lady Hinata's personal summons.my King and husband panthro is naruto-sama's personal summons as well.you'd be wise to take lady kushina's advise.father of lady hinata.let them be together or die.for we Panthers are masters of stealth and will always be watching you.where you eat, where and when you sleep even when you are attending a council meeting.the hokage and his advisors are also going to be watched!!!. VERY CLOSELY.i might add!!!. those are my orders from mistress Kushina herself.now leave.and good night.!!!"and without warning and a single swipe of her large paw, Hiashi left his daughters room.heart pounding and terror consuming his mind.never had he ever seen or come come so close to meeting death in his entire life and survived.he then thought to himself' the hokage must know about this imediatly.i must warn him that he is being watched and nowhere is safe.' and with that thought put aside for a later time he went to bed.ten minutes later Zabuza and Kushina got home and panthro made his presence known by leaping off the roof and bowing before Kushina and Zabuza and said mi'lady Kushina, Lord Zabuza, your son and nephew is safe and sound.however.a few unknown shinobi wearing unmarked white masks with a root symbol tried to capture him.i killed them and fed them to the kittens back home."Zabuza and Kushina shuddered at the same time and Kushina said well done panthro your dismissed.he bowed and left after placing the root anbu masks at their feet and said"looks like Danzo is back to his old tricks again.brother,show these to the hokage.tell him the one eyed rat still infests konoha's garden.he'll know what it means."and Zabuza ran off to do as his sister asked.kushina then walked through the door to find Naruto fast asleep on the couch with the television still on.she picked him up and carried him to bed as she heard him mumbling in his sleep"Hinata-chan.me.you.date.ramen.secret garden."now Kushina was curious.what secret garden was naruto talking about???. but what was even more cute and unexpected was him asking Hinata out on a date with him in his sleep.she then thought to herself' I'll have to ask him about this secret garden of his later.he has a date with Hinata to prepare for tomorrow.' and with that we find ourselves in a similar situation as Hinata's father, Hiashi was surprised to hear his daughter mumbling the same thing in her sleep as he decided to check on her a second time and was surprised to hear her say in her sleep"Naruto-kun. date.cinnamon rolls.with me.secret garden.flowers."and now Hiashi was just as surprised and confused as Kushina was.he hadn't expected Hinata to be dreaming about naruto and ask him on a date but what exactly WAS this secret garden and where was it at.surely naruto could have made his own personal flower garden but surely someone anyone at all would have noticed it.