🌻 Fall || Susie X Shy! Reader

Start from the beginning

Apparently, it was the ground.

* You fall in front of Susie.

You slowly lift your head up, in a gushing shade of red. You see everyone stare at you.

And the one in front of you, didn't even bother to help. Just, awkward eye contact with you.

You flush in humiliation. Immediately, you regain your posture back and run away from the cafeteria.

"Uhm.." Susie was in question of what just happened as she watches you skidaddle. She turns to Kris, "Who the hell was that?"

Kris shrugs in response. "Oh, yo! I know her, her name was uhhh.. Y/N, was it? Yeah, her! She's one of our classmates and yo, she's pretty silent."

'Quiet, huh.'

*

You were done with Susie.

You decide to no longer have feelings for her. You just cannot believe that instead of helping you up, she chooses to stare at you just like everyone else did.

At the corner of your eye, you see Susie slowly approaching.

You lied to yourself when you said you were over her. Oh well. You shut your locker close in a quiet manner and begin to stalk Susie once more like some creep you are.

From one wall to another, step by step you slowly take. A decision to stop or not, you must make. Otherwise, you'd be labelled as Y/N, the school freak if you continue your manner of stalking.

Although, you consider it as watching from afar. You were just a complete try-hard to make things romantic when they're actually not.

Susie continues to walk her way to class. You cautiously follow her footsteps, careful not to make a sound. But you were clumsy so you accidentally fell again and hit the locker making a loud noise.

"Ow!" You whisper to yourself. Remind yourself next time to wear comfy shoes.

Susie sighs. You hear her breathing. She turns around to face you and stomps her way to your direction. Anxiety pumps all throughout your body. 'U-Um..!'

"Y/N."

'Wait, how does she know my name?!' You take a step backward everytime she takes a step forward until you were enclosed in a corner, having no escape.

You didn't say anything, just the silence passing by between the both of you.

"I'm gonna be straightforward. Why are you creeping up on me so much?" Her question caught you off guard. You were unable to answer. "You think I haven't noticed the past few days you've been stalking me?"

No response from you again. Susie pins you to the locker. "Answer me."

Was it embarrassing to say that instead of being scared of her, you were actually feeling the butterflies roam around in your stomach since this is the most you have ever made contact with Susie?

Probably shouldn't say that.

You blush. "I-I.."

She punches the locker. "Listen, here gal.." She trails off and whispers to your ear. "Quiet people piss me off."

You shut up. That sentence.. you didn't want to hear that. You lost the courage to speak up. You remain quiet.

* . . .

But no, you couldn't simply make the sound of tranquility stay! It was time for you to talk!

"I-I want to be friends with you, Susie!" You blurt, leaving Susie silenced this time. You thought that was the end of your outburst but there was more that came out from your mouth you couldn't control.

"I apologise if ever I may seem creepy and odd trying to stalk you but in reality I really just want to be friends with you! I really think you're an interesting person ever in this school! But you seem so distant to people t-that I was afraid you wouldn't want to be friends with me since you push people away and.." You sigh. "That's not how it works at all.. you should let people in your life too, not shut them out.."

'Just like I do.' You relate to yourself.

"S-So.. can we be friends?"

"..." Susie didn't mimic any word, still staying in the position they were in. This worries you. Did you say something wrong?

"...is this some sort of prank?"

"W-What n-no.. I mean what I said." You look down. But seriously, letting all of your feelings out felt good.

Susie lets you go. "Hm. Nah, sorry I don't do friends."

[ a/n ] || but you can "do" girlfriends 👀👅

'E-Eh..?' Did she just reject your friendship? Damn, you were acquaintancezoned.

"Let's go to class together. We might be late. I don't wanna go get the chalk for Alphys again." She simply says and faces her back at you. "So uh, let's go I guess."

Susie has always been this misunderstood person and surely just now, you're puzzled. "A-Ah.. sure!" You walk alongside her as you bow your head down to plaster a smile.

Susie can see you beam and when you smiled, her lips curves into one as her cheeks tint into a familiar color of skin-toned red.

'Friends, huh?'