I frown: The stakes still missing.

Elijah nods at men

Marcel: You think she's just going to cooperate with you standing here? First thing I learned living with your family-- wherever you people go, threats and bloodshed are soon to follow. So, just stay out of sight, alright? Try not to kill anyone. Angel on the other hand can be reasonable.

Elijah: The Angel I know would rip anyone apart if someone is a threat.

I glare: Just because your an original Elijah doesn't mean I won't turn into a Wolf and rip into your neck.

Elijah shows no emotion by my threat.

Marcel: People change Elijah but your family doesn't.

Elijah looks at him: True it's either for better...

He looks at me: Or worst.

I growl at him as Marcel pulls on my arm and walks us away.

<<<>>>

Marcel and I are waiting for Davina in a nearby alley when she finally arrives. When they see each other they both smile. She then sees me behind Marcel and she gives me a small smile.

Marcel: Hey! Long time, little D!

Davina: I got your message! What's going on?

Marcel walks toward her with his arms open wide waiting for a hug.

Marcel: Come on, I don't get a hug?

The two embrace for a long moment and I just smile at them.

Davina: It's good to see you, Marcel.

Marcel: It's good to see you, too!

Davina looks at me: How are you doing Angel.

I smile: I'm.... different but good.

She smiles: That's good.

Marcel: I appreciate you coming all the way out here... How's school? Make any new friends?

Davina: I dunno. This one guy asked me out... but then, he stood me up.

I raise and eyebrow if I was gay I would had not stood her up.

Marcel says in disbelief: He stood you up?

Davina laughs even though it's not funny: Mmhmm.

MARCEL: Say the word, and he's dead!

We all laugh that was something my dad said when Tyler stood me up on our first date turns out his mom grounded him because he came home drunk.

Marcel: Okay, I hate to ask for a favor, but... I need a locator spell. Something's missing... a white oak stake that's powerful enough to kill an Original.

Davina's smile falls and it's a look of fear and betrayal. Her heart rate picks up she's nervous.

Davina whispers as she looks at him: Did one of them put you up to this. Did she.

I groan: I just found out about it.

Marcel: D, if that stake is used on Klaus, every vampire he's sired dies, too.

I look at her: Me too. I was literally given his blood 12 outs before dying.

Davina seems to be thinking.

Davina: I know. But, what if I do find it? I mean, I-I'm not just gonna give it to Klaus! He and Elijah are both brutal, sadistic monsters!

I make a face but then realize Elijah can be a monster.