chapter 18

Andy's POV.

ashley was able to go home two days ago, since then i have been at his side. i didn't want anything else to happen to him. ashley was now about two weeks along but he looks two months.

thats the thing about vampire's the babies grow faster so one month in a human pregnacy would be one week to us. yea make sense? ok.

right now everyone was in the living room just talking and having a good time. and out of no where cc just started asking questions.

"ashley why does it look like you have mini boobs?" cc asked pointing to his chest.

now that i look at it, it does look like he has little boobs. by then everyone was looking at him and he blushed.

"it's not that i have little boobs it's because when a girl gets pregnant her boobs get bigger a little and since im half girl they grow a little." ash;ey said with a shrug

i guess he saw the confused look on all our faces because he rolled his eye and began to explain.

"when i was born i wasnt a boy or a girl i didnt have a gender. the day after i was born every five minutes i went from a girl body to a boy body. so i have a girl version of myself basically. it's really cool i also learned i can make myself look like anybody i want to." ashley said smiling.

"no way' juliet said. "prove it"

ashley shrugged and got off my lap. he stood in the middle of the room and took a deep breath. he mumbled a few words and he body changed in a blur.

once it was done ashley was completely different. his hair was a little longer and was a little shorter. his boobes were between big and mediam. just right like big but not too big or fake big ok lets change the subject before i get hard.

his baby bump was more noticable as a girl but still small. he was really cute. everyone sat there with their eyes wide and mouths open.

no body said anything for a while finally jinxx broke the silence.

"so, you said you can change into anybody does that mean you can change into....lets say....andy" jinxx asked pointing to me.

"yea i can turn into him but it would be weird but whatever" ashley said taking a deep breath and mumbled some words.

once he was done with the change and sure enough there was another andy standing in the room, the once difference was the baby bump.

"oh my gosh......that is awesome... look any now you can date yourself" jake said

"haha so funny i forgot to laugh" i said throwing a pilliow at him.

i stood up and walked over to ashley who still looked like me. i walked around him, it was kinda weird but pretty cool as well.

"you want to know what else is really cool." ashley/me asked

"what?"juliet asked

"anyone i change into i know everything about them like every memory they have every had any imformation they know. i use to use this so i could get a good grade on my math test" ashley/me admitted.

"yea, ok change back" i sad sitting down.

ashley joined me once he changed and we all went back to talking about whatever shit was going on before.

then 4 things came to mind.........

1.what are we going to name the baby and whos last name would it have?

2,when were we going to tell our parents?

3.would i still have my penis once we told ashleys dad?

and 4 the most important......would ashley wear a schoolgirl outfit for me?

_hey guys hope you like this chapter i'm going to need your help on baby names and who's last name the baby will have.

also i'm going to make two more chapters then i'm going to make a second book that book will start once ashley has the baby.

thank you to the girl who gave me the idea. this chapters for you.

and thank you all for the reads and votes, i honstly didn't think anyone would actually read this story when i started it so i just wanted to thank you all so much love you guys_