chapter 17

Andy's POV.

I froze. no matter how muched i tried i couldn't move. I kept my eye's on the heart montior. i was still holding his hand. it was warm, warmer then it has been. was i dreaming or was he really talking. with all i had in me i looked down at him. When i did i saw big drown eyes staring back up at me.

"I'm going to go get the doctor." jake said walking to the door.

Everyone followed out to give me and ashley sometime alone. for the longest we just stared at eachother. i couldn't say anything. what could i say?

"Ashley i-" i started but he cut me off.

"are you mad at me?" he asked.

was i mad at him?mad at him for what? he didn't do anything, how could he ask something like that. after what i did to him.

I guess i zoned out because then ashley started to cry.

"ashley, baby why are you crying?" i asked in a small voice.

"your mad at me, i-im s-so sorry..i didnt mean to hurt you" ashley cried.

he didnt hurt me i hurt him.

"ashley you didnt hurt me, im fine im the one that hurt you im the one that needs to say sorry." i explained.

but he just shook his head.

"no, if i had have for you in enough time, or if i didnt wait so long none of this would have happen. it's all my fault. im so sorry andy i didnt mean it. i put you through so much pain im sorry" ashley said.

i was so confused and angry. confused as to why he thinks it's his fault and angry because he thinks it's his fault. i wanted to yell at him screaming it's not his fault and tell him i love him but i knew yelling would only make him feel worse.

"andy?" ashley asked

i turned to him with tears in my eyes. the next words that came out his mouth shattered my heart. made my face grow pale and heart stop.

"your going to leave me now arent you?" her asked with tears still running down his face

my jaw hit the floor.

"no!!!!! of course not why would i do that? how could you think that? what no just no"i said i one breath.

"promise?" ashley asked.

i nodded. everything was just messed up. ashley was so broken and confused and...hurt. after a few minutes of silence the doctor came in to give ashes a check up and told him about the baby. when the doctor said baby ashleys face lit up like the 4th of july.

once the doctor left all the guys came back. we talked for a few hours about the baby and other things until ashley fell asleep. after that everyone went home. i wanted to stay with ashley but jinxx told me to get some sleep.

when i got home i went to my room, when i opened the door everything was changed the bed everything. the guys had re decorated the whole house after the full moon episode so it wouldn't remind us about it as much.

i climbed into bed thinking of ashley. i can't wait till he can come home, the last thing on my mind before i fell asleep was how i was going to make this right and the baby me and ashley were going to have.

(sorry for the late update. i've been real sick lately and my brains been foggy. anyway im going to try and update more. thanks for all the vots,reads,and comments. if you want another chapter update there has to be 10votes,and 6comments......love you all and see ya next time bye)