chapter 14

Ashley's POV.

i woke up to someone screaming. even though i was weak i got up to see what was going on. i turned the corner to see andy blast cc out of the house. he did some weird magic stuff on the doors and windows. i saw his eyes they were red with black in them. once he saw me i ran.

i ran down the stairs trying to get to the doors . they wouldnt open, when i turned around andy was less then 10 feet away i went to reach for my knife in my boot. once i had it andy was in front of me. he grabbed my wrist and twisted it making me drop it . he picked me up but i slipped out of his grasp.

"stop running ashley you just going to make it wrose" he said he was deadly calm.

his voice was way deeper, when i stopped and looked at him he gave me a smile. but it wasnt andys smile it was an evil smile a one before a person kills someone. i got up to run again when he pulled me down. i tried to crawl away.

"ashley?" he asked

but i didnt turn around. when i got up again i ran for the stairs. he was getting again, i could tell he grabbed the back of my neck and through me across the room. it hurt like a bitch but i didnt make a noise. i touched the back of my head and there was blood i tried to get up. when andy saw this he got angery again. he walked up to me while i still tried to crawl away. he knelt down next to me and put his hand on my chin. he pushed down and it had snapped. he had broke my leg. i let out a scream, tears running down my face.

why was he doing this? i dont understand? i looked at him and he was smiling. his hand went to my face and i flinched. he stroked my cheek.

"why do you have to make things so difficult? if you had just listen to me i wouldnt have had to break you leg." he said smiling.

i kept crying, andy was scaring me. i was in alot of pain. and i was still weak if not weaker. after a few minutes andy picked me up and carried me to his room he laid me down on the bed and closed the door. i dont know why he locked it since he put a spell on the doors and windows.

"tonights going to be fun, im sure you will enjoy it" andy said as he made his way on to the bed.

i shook my head trying to get up , but andy crawled on top of me. with in the next 5 minutes both his and my clothes where on the floor. he bent down to kiss my already brusied lips. when he kissed me it hurt he bite my lip to hard drawing blood. his nails made angery red marks on my side and stomach. when ever i would make a sound he would take it as a sign to keep going.

"you are even more beautiful, then that blond slut i fucked earlier."  he said with a smile

when he said that my heart shattereds. i busted into tears. how could he? what did i do? was i not good enough? all the questions ran through my head i didnt realize andy lining his hips up with mine.

"are you ready babe?" he asked

i shook my head no. he didnt prep me or use any lube. when he pushed him self in all the way, the pain was terrible, no that wasnt a good word to describe it. it was too much for me to handle and i passed out.....

Jake's POV.

we have tried everything.magic running at the door at top speed. everything. but nothing was working. finally we gave up. i looked at cc and he sighed and kicked the door out of frustration. and you know what the door opened. we all had the what the fuck face on. we all ran into the house and up to andys room when we got there it was to late andy was passed out and ao was a bleeding ashley.

andy what have you done.....

(sorry it's so short and go a head and hate me for what happen but it will all get better i promise until next time peace)