"Yeah Val and I were thinking of doing some more to add to the line." Carter said as he came to pull me into his lap to sit down.

"Omg I love you two. Power couple alert." Jess teased.

"We need some more pictures for the site, do you guys wanna model for me?" Carter asked.

"Of course!" Jess said happily as the rest of the group nodded in agreement.

"Thanks!"

There were so many exciting things to come in the future. I, for once was looking forward to it.

~

The crew all gathered together about two days later so that we could shoot a short, fun video of us prancing about town in the merch playfully, as well as some still shots of us in the apparel.

We even had a small beach bonfire at the end of the day to complete the video. I couldn't wait to see the finished product. It was going to be uploaded on his Instagram, the brand instagram, as well as on the homepage of the website.

I had been struck with so much inspiration lately, I began spending time out on the beach or lounging around sketching in my notebook. I decided to get started on the cropped hoodies, creating something that would be flattering and have a nice fit. I also wanted to educate myself a little more on how to properly do clothing sketches by watching tutorials on YouTube and browsing Pinterest. I came out with a few different shorts and joggers ideas for Carter's line, incorporating some of the different logo designs we previously had, as well as coming up with new ones. I was completely immersed in the drawings, the time passed so quickly as my passion ran wild.

I was bursting with pride at all of Carter's accomplishments, I wanted to plan a surprise for him, since he was constantly showering me in them. He really deserved something. I felt like I hadn't given him anything to make him feel as special as he made me.

I opened my laptop in bed, as I began to google some ideas of what I could do.

What does Carter like?

Hmm...he had been eyeing this new camera lens recently. He was thinking of expanding some of his equipment and playing around with new things. Oh! Maybe a new drone? That'd be cool. I would have to talk to Sommer for help. I texted her immediately and waited to see what she said. I think I knew what lens he wanted in particular, but a drone might be more fun.

God, all I can think of is a piece of equipment! C'mon Val think of something better, I can't just get him that after everything he's done.

A-ha!

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Something sentimental, and meaningful would be nice! A tornado of ideas began to whirl around in my mind. I quickly popped on some shoes and a pair of shorts as I ran out of the house to head to a craft store.

After browsing the aisles for some quality pearl card stock, envelopes, pretty gel pens and some cute embellishments such as rhinestones, I headed home to begin my project.

First off, I started writing my list and cute little sketches. Then, I began to transfer them onto the cards, decorating them nicely before placing them into an envelope, labelling them from 1 to 50. After finishing my stack of cards after a couple of hours, I wrapped them up neatly with some ribbon and placed them inside a gift box.

Done.

I let out a big breath and wiped the sweat from my brow. My hands were aching by the end, but it was worth it.

I have zero musical talent, I have zero acting talent, I have zero modelling talent and zero photography and videography talent. But, what I did have, I guess, was my love for creating pretty looking things. Whether it be with drawings, assembling outfits or interior decorating.