Chapter 13: Neptastic Time

Its a beautiful day outside, the sun is shining, birds are singing-

???: WAAAAHHHH!

Random chick falling from the sky for some god Damn reason...well plot reason actually, anyway, you were walking down the streets of the city when suddenly you heard some what girl screaming from above you.

???: Move! Move! Move! Im gonna crash!

Y/N: Huh?

Once you heard the female voice from above, you look up and saw some what a girl falling straight down towards you, you just stood there with a blank expression on your face as you blink a few times.

Y/N: Huh...didn't know it was raining girls today...what is up with this world...?

You said as you stood there with a black expression on your face, the girl that was falling from the sky started to get closer to you, you then put your arms out in front of you and once the girl was in reach, you catched her from were you stood and you were now carrying her bride style.

???: H-Huh? H-How come I didn't hit a hard ground...?

Y/N: Would you prefer to hit the hard ground then?

???: H-Huh...?

The girl looked up to you as you look back at her with your blank expression, some she looks similar to someone that you met before...the girl was shocked and surprised that she was caught before she could hit the ground, she also noticed that you were carrying her bride style which made her blush a bit.

???: O-Oh, you caught be before I could hit the ground...that's the first...

Y/N: Your welcome I guess? Why were you falling from the sky?

???: W-Well u-umm, could you put me down first, I-I'm a little embarrassed to tell you like this...

She said as she blushed a bit more from you carrying her bride style, you do what she says as you set her down, she stood up in front of you as you examine her...for some reason she looks familiar to you...I mean no shit she looks like Neptune...except more mature and sexier.

Y/N: So why were falling from the sky? Also...you look familiar...

Adult Neptune: Oh me? I'm Neptune, I'm a bug hunter, I was going to catch a sky fish...but I wasn't looking were I was going so I started...falling from the sky, hehe...

Neptune explained of why she was falling from the sky because she was chasing a sky fish...a fish that can fly? Didn't they had those things here, after she explained a random looking purple book with an "N" on it appeared on the side of her left leg.

Y/N: A sky fish huh? Is that some kind of fish that flies on the sky?

Adult Neptune: Yup! And there super delicious when you cook them, especially when you-

???: Hay! Stop talking about that sky fish and lets go eat something already! All this talking about that sky fish that you failed to capture is making me hungry!

You then heard a female voice that was coming from that book on the side of Neptunes leg.

Adult Neptune: Oops! S-sorry Crostie, hehe...I did try my best to get that sky fish...

Y/N: Did that book just talk...?

Adult Neptune: Oh this? This is my Nepnote, I keep all my collectable bugs in here and that grumpy voice you heard is Crostie, she's my "To go Teleporter"

Neptune said as she took her note boom from the side of her leg and showed it in front of you, she opened the note book, showing you a pair of butterfly wings that's taped on the page inside the note book.