Chapter 5: A Hero's Welcome

After you and the C.P.U.'s greeted together, you were now in there Basilacom, Steamax went to get repaired because you pushed him to hard when Blanc started to fight you.

The C.P.U.s asked you a few questions to you, most of them of how you got So strong, you told them that you just trained for 3 years, but they believed in it, you just sigh and continued on.

-

Moments past in the Basilacom that the C.P.U.s and there candidates made you food for an apology of getting things out of hand, they already apologized to about five times already.

Then a small figure looking person walked in the scene or I should say floated in the scene.

Histoire: Hello there, I'm Histoire, its nice to meet you.

Y/N: I'm Y/N, nice to meet you too...floating fairy lady...

Histoire: I'm sorry that we caused you trouble today, it was our fault that we jump into conclusions

Y/N: Its cool, dont worry about it.

IF: Yea, sorry...we thought you were stealing the shares of the C.P.U.s...

You then tilted your head that your still confused of what shares are, even Steamax explained it to you, so you asked them about it.

Y/N: By the way, what are shares...I still don't know what they are...

Histoire then floated in front of you as she explains what the shares are and what they can do.

Histoire: Allow me to explain, you see the shares comes from the people that the C.P.U.s protect and-

Y/N: Wait stop...

You cut her off as she and the others got confused of why you interrupted her.

Y/N: Can you...explain it to me a bit shorter please?

Histoire: Oh..umm..yes of course...lets see...I guess you could say...it's the C.P.U.s power

Y/N: Oh, okay...I understand now...how many C.P.U.s are there anyway?

Histoire: You already met most of them today...

Histoire then floating towards Neptune and the others, they smiled and waved at you as you turned towards there direction.

Neptune: Wazzup? I'm Neptune C.P.U. Goddess of Planeptune, also the protagonist...but I guess I'm not the protagonist because this is your story..

You got confused of what she was talking about as tilted your head at her.

Y/N: My what?

Noir: Just ignore her, I'm Lady Noir, C.P.U. Goddess of Lastation, its nice to met you.

Neptune: Shes also a tsundere

Neptune add as Noir turned towards her with a blush and an anger look on her face.

Noir: S-Shut up, I am not!

Then the girl you fought early took a step forward towards you.

Blanc: I'm Blanc, C.P.U. Goddess of Lowee, I'm sorry about early...

You smile at her as she apologised to you more then...how many times already.

Y/N: Its okay, I forgive you already

Blanc saw your smile at her, she turn her head to the side as she blushed a bit.

Then the other one started to introduce her to you...she also bend over a bit for you to see her breast.

Vert: Hello there, I'm Lady Vert, C.P.U. Goddess of Leanbox, its nice to met you, didn't know we would encounter a cutie like you today.

She giggled as her breast started to jiggle around a bit.

Y/N thoughts: Heh, jiggle physics

Then Blanc caught your attention of her having a dark aura around her with shadow covering her eyes as one of them had red color looking one.

Blanc: Why you bitch...

She says while biting her teeth, Vert then towards her direction as she just gave her an innocent smile.

Vert: Whats wrong Blanc, jealous that you don't have be breast to flirt with Y/N?

Blanc: Oh shut up thunder tits!

You sweat drop as you watch them argue as you turn towards Histoire floating beside you.

Y/N: Is it like this everyday?

Histoire: Indeed, but don't worry, your get used to it...eventually...

Then Compa and Nepgear walked out of the kitchen, Compa was carrying a tray of pudding.

Nepgear: Who wants pudding?

Neptune: Ohhh~ Did somebody say pudding?

Neptune said as she had star shapes of her eyes, she rushes towards Nepgear like sonic.

Compa then approached you with a cup of pudding on her hand.

Compa: Here Y/N, I made this pudding special for you, it has chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry flavor.

Y/N: Oh, that's Compa

You took the pudding from her as you started to eat some of it.

Neptune: Hay no far, how come he gets a special pudding?

Compa: Sorry Nep-Nep, this for an apology for Y/N

Neptune: No far...why does the author do this to me..?

You got confused of what she meant by that but shrugged it off as you continue to eat your pudding that Compa made for you.

-

Hours have past in the Basilacom as it started to get late, you had a good time with the C.P.U.s and there candidates, you got to know them a bit better, you played video games with them and you eat some pudding with them.

Histoire told you welcome back anytime to the Basilacom, if you don't have anything else to do, we were walking through the streets of Planeptune back to your apartment, it got a bit chill so you put your hands inside your pocket.

Then you felt something inside of of your pocket, you took it out and it was the paper that Steamax gave up about the bounty, you opened it up and started reading it, then you stumbled upon were it says "Free Dinner with the C.P.U.s and will strip for you."

Y/N: Wait...they were supposed to strip for me...?

-

Chapter 5 of your Neps is here, your welcome and I hope you enjoy, until then I'll see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!

Neptune: Hay author, welcome back, its been awhile

Yup I'm back, miss me?

Neptune: Nope

Ouch...