Chapter 11: Smiling Job

Another new day arrived in Gamindustry and you were in the guild building looking for jobs, even if you already have A lot of money from the time you save the bank you decided to do something besides staying inside all the time in your apartment.

Y/N: A lot of this jobs here are monster hunting...which is boring...

Nepgear: Wait a minute Nepgye!

Y/N: Huh?

You heard a familiar girl voice as you turn your attention to were it came from, you then saw Nepgear that was with...another Nepgear? You walked towards them and greeted them to see if they got something to do.

Y/N: Hay Nepgear

Nepgear: Huh? Oh, Hay Y/N, I didn't inspect of you to be here, what are you doing here anyway?

Y/N: I was bored so I came here to do jobs...

Then the other Nepgear walked beside Nepgear, she was smiling and had a pair a creepy looking eyes, she waved at you as she smiled.

???: Hello there, hehe~

She said ad she blushes, you just sweat drop in confused as you didn't know Nepgear had a twin sister that was a bit...creepy.

Y/N: Umm, hi...I didn't know you had a twin sister Nepgear.

Nepgear: Oh no, this is-

Nepgya: Nice to meet you, I'm Nepgya, I'm a compatible character that was born from Nepgears funny face components!

She said with a big smile expression on her face with the same eye expression as well, you just sweat drop because you didn't know what she meant by all of that.

Y/N: Uhh, whaa?

Nepgear: Hehe, its a long story, were here to do some mission so we can increase Planeptune's shares.

Y/N: Shares? Oh yea those things, you and the others said that this Shares gets you stronger right?

Nepgya: Thaats right! Nepgear and the others also say that your pretty strong too, wanna help us?

She said as she moves closer to you, you looked towards her as she was still smiling with that creepy eyes of hers, you got uncomfortable a bit as you took a step back away from her so you can have a bit of your personal space.

Y/N: Well, I got nothing better to do so...I guess...

Nepgya: Yay! Then we'll have a 3 people party then!

Y/N thoughts: What is up with this girl?

You said in your head thinking that in the later future that you don't pump into her again...but you will, because her smiles are everywhere.

You, Nepgear, and Nepgya accepted a mission from the guild to hunt down some monsters so that Planeptune's shares can increase, you and the girls started to head out and start hunting...but someone was stalking you and the girls....well you mostly.