Then, when I went back to your house I went to your shed. Luckily you had a full gas tank so I brought that inside. I poured it all over the house before bringing in the boy and putting him in your bed. Then I waited until she woke up.”

Levi is both shocked and awed she was able to do all that in the time she had. She was like some serial killer superhuman if she could do all this and not get caught. Rose rolls her eyes at his expression and uses her pointer finger to shut his mouth playfully.

“Oh don’t look at me like that. I just have a lot of practice with these things and I’m smarter then most people. The trick is to think of every little detail that anyone looking for you would look for.”

“It’s like the perfect crime.” Levi breathes.

Rose snorts, “Not really. I mean they know who it is but not who it is behind who it is, if that makes sense. I don’t think that’s even possible but I try to get as close as I can.”

“But…what if you get caught?”

“That won’t happen.” She says without question.

Levi frowns, “How can you be so sure?”

“Because I won’t allow myself to be caught and if I am it won’t be alive.”

“What?” He yells scrambling out the bed, only to start pacing in front of it. He ran his hands through his hair over the top of his bandage, his mind going a mile a minute. Alive? They won’t catch her alive? Did that mean what he thought it meant? Would she really kill herself if she were caught? Could he allow her to?

“Levi.” She calls wearing a frown, “What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong?” He yells baffled, “You just told me you’ll kill yourself.”

“If they catch me, yes. Why is that upsetting?”

“Are you fucking insane?”

She just blinks at him, “Well I’ve never been tested so I can’t say for sure.”

He stares at her only to realize she’s completely serious.

“Rose, I love you.”

Her expression says she’s apparently confused, “I know this.”

“And I don’t want you to die.”

“I won’t.”

He sighs feeling frustrated, “Unless they catch you! Don’t you see? There are no guarantees and I can’t stand the thought of losing you!”

“But…” She trails off frowning and looking at the blanket on the hotel room, “Levi, its just death. Everybody dies. I don’t understand why you’re so upset.”

“Because—“ he cuts himself off and begins pacing again before he comes to her side on the bed and cups her face in his hands. “What if it were me?”

“What do you mean?”

“If I said I’d kill myself how would that make you feel?”

Rose bites her lip in thought, “I don’t know.”

“Wouldn’t you be sad?”

“Sad?” she repeats like the thought is foreign.

“Yes. Wouldn’t me being dead upset you?”

“I guess but not sad.”

“Okay.” He sighs running a hand through his hair, trying to wrap his head around this odd girl he has the fortune to call his, “How would you feel?”

“Pissed. I would want to tear apart anyone who made you feel like you had to kill yourself or if someone else was to blame for your death I would torture them until they begged me for death.”

Levi just stares into her brown eyes and sees nothing but honesty. Then it hits him in a glorious epiphany. She doesn’t get how he feels because she doesn’t feel like he does. Sure, she may love him but she doesn’t feel it the same way. Her way of showing love is by being violent to those who cause him harm. She doesn’t know how to be gentle of loving. She only knows pain and anger.

This is the crux of her personality.

She doesn’t know how to love him without hating others.

“Do you love me?” He asks her softly.

Rose licks her lips making his eyes fall there for a second, “I don’t know. I think I do but I can’t be sure. I want to fuck you all the time. I want you to belong to me in every way and the idea of you being hurt by anyone but me makes me want to kill someone. Is that good enough?”

Levi smiles widely, “That’s perfect.”

“Do you…do you still love me even though I killed your mom?”

Levi’s smile falls and he frowns in thought, “I don’t know how I feel about that one but I do know I still love you.”

Rose grabs the back of his head and kisses him roughly driving his epiphany into the realm of truth. Her hands rake through his hair as she pulls him until he’s laying on top her. They are naked chest to chest as they devour each other’s mouths. Levi feels Rose’s nails scratch into the flesh of his back and he groans against her back in both pain and pleasure as she hits still healing ones from before.

“We need to leave soon.” Rose pants against his mouth.

He peers down at her through half-lidded eyes, “Where?”

“Are you still coming with me?”

“To hell and back.” He whispers before kissing her again.

And he means it.

He’ll go to hell and back for her and with her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a bit of filler but good all the same. It helps you guys {And Levi} get to understand Rosemary a bit better. She's a sociopath. She doesn't love the way most people would love and though she cares for Levi to an extent she doesn't understand his emotions. 

Anywhoo, reactions?

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW :}

Also, sorry for the wait.

oh and you guys are AWESOME-SAUCE.