Copyrights and Summary

The Alpha's Secrets: Sequel to The Alpha's Promise

The Alpha's Secrets is copyright Angelica Crespo 2014

All rights reserved. No part of this book shall be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted by any means – electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise – without written permission from the publisher. No patent liability is assumed with respect to the use of the information contained herein. Although every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this book, the publisher and author assume no responsibility for errors or omissions. Neither is any liability assumed for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein.

Summary:

Gone into labor, Marielle Heartifillia has no clue what comes in the future for her child. The child who was destined for something more than a normal were. This story follows Mari and Max's child named after the moon, Celina.

On the night of her Eighteenth birthday, two years after she was supposed to meet her mate, she goes to the only place that she feels safe from everyone; the waterfall. There she finds what seems like an ordinary ring, but is anything but.

Cyrus; named after the sun, has been looking for his mate for three years and he still hasn't stopped searching. On his finger is a ring that has been passed down for generations in his family. As Alpha, he needs a Luna and he suspects that his Luna has the matching ring to his.

With these rings are destinies that are unclear, what will come for the future when the Sun and the Moon finally meet? New and old secrets are revealed. Will there be peace or absolute chaos?