Liv let out a rather maniacal laugh.

"Mass murderer, huh? And you just, what? Forgot to tell me?"

Long forgotten memories were now fresh in Remus' mind. He was tired after the moon, so confused. Remus couldn't think properly.

"I was waiting for the right time, you're so young! I never would have thought you'd need to know. It's a lot to take in, I understand,"

"Before today would have been the right time!"

"There no point in getting angry," Kaia said, but Remus quickly hushed her.

"It's okay, she's allowed to be angry,"

"Im really angry," Liv spat, and her eyes suddenly filled with tears again, "I thought he was your friend,"

"He was,"

First images of James came to Remus' mind, on his broom; doing victory laps around the quidditch pitch. Gryffindor had won and the crowd was going wild- Lily, beautiful Lily, was squealing in happiness waving a Gryffindor scarf high above her head. Next to her was Peter, face painted half red half gold, his small frame hopping up and down on the spot and clapping hard for his best mate.

And then there was Sirius.

Sirius was shouting in delight, and then swearing at the the defeated Slytherins. They all booed back, but within a second Sirius had snatched the commentators microphone straight from McGonagall's hands. "OH SHUT UP YOU FUCKING LOSERS!" He yelled into it, and it echoed across the pitch. The Slytherin's boos were now drowned out by the Gryffindors cheers."GOWAN JAMES! GOD I FUCKING LOVE YOU, YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND!"

But that legend was dead. So was lily, so was Peter, all because of Sirius. He almost felt guilty for claiming he was ever friends with someone like that, let alone knowing how close he truly was with Sirius, but of course he'd never let Liv know that.

"He was my friend, but now he's dead to me – has been dead to me for a very, very long time,"

"He may be dead to you, but he's still my father!" Liv had raised her voice again, "I deserve to know why he was rotting away in Azkaban for so many years and why he's suddenly decided to to escape!"

Remus put his head in his hands, "I don't know, okay? I have no idea why he's escaped. I thought I knew every little detail about him, but he proved me wrong. I need to rest, they'll catch him in no time and this will all be over,"

Liv nodded quietly and let her father limp up the stairs, still angry, still with hair a shocking shade of black.

"Grab some tea," Kaia said suddenly, "and come sit with me in the living room, I'll tell you everything I know,"

Liv had no trouble turning her back on the room and focusing on the half made cup of tea in front of her from earlier, she heard Kaia's footsteps grow quieter as made for the other room, and Liv was finally alone. She stared out the kitchen window, to the vast, open, world infront of her. Her father was out there somewhere, and Liv was going to find him.

Once the kettle's water had boiled, and Livs hair was back to her normal light shade, she carefully brought two cups of tea to where Kaia was resting on the sofa, 'field guides to monsters' open in her hands- no doubly learning about werewolves. She smiled softly as Liv entered, merlin she was so beautiful when she smiled, and patted the space next to her, indicating for Liv to sit.