Cherry Pie

Cherries moans fill the room that's still lit from daylight. She held on to me tightly while I fucked her with a fast pace. Our breathing is heavy and sweat starts to form on our bodies, but I could care less about that.

I watch Cherries breast jump up and down as my strokes continue and I let out a moan from the incredible sight before me. I grab Cherries breasts wanting to feel them. I give them a hard squeeze making her whine in pleasure. I bend down and take one of Cherries breast into my mouth. My tongue plays with her nipple and Cherry let's out a moan in satisfactory.

I put her leg on top of my shoulder to go deeper. I watch as Cherries eyes widen and her mouth open as she throws her head back from the feeling of me inside her.

I want to cum more than anything right now just from the sight in front of me and how wet and amazing Cherry feels, but I want her to go first. I take one of my hands off her breast and I start to rub her clit. Cherry let's out a loud moan, almost a scream due to this. I start to rub faster, massaging her softly then harder. Cherry bites her lip and our eyes lock as I fuck her.

The passion is clear between us. Like most things with Cherry. It's something that I've never experienced before. I feel her energy and I'm sure she feels mine, real raw true love.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum." Cherry whines. I go faster and harder than before. Making sure sure her orgasm is as perfect as she is. Cherry let's out a loud moan and I fell her juices on my dick. The feeling of her on me makes me cum right after. I slid out of her quickly spilling all over Cherries stomach. We moan in unison breathing quickly and heavily.

Cherry lays on my bed exhausted and I get up after giving her a kiss to grab a towel. I walk out of my room to the laundry closet and grab a medium sized white towel. I go back into the room and Cherry lays grinning at me cutely. I walk over to her and wipe off the cum from her stomach. Cherry thanks me and lets out a long yawn.

"I'm sleepy now" she laughs.

"Me too." I reply.

"I gotta go pee first. You gotta pee after sex babe. It's healthy." Cherry says wriggling out of bed and running right into my closet.

"Wait this is not a bathroom." Cherry calls out and I laughs loudly.

"Other door baby" I say.

Cherry walks out of the closet and makes her way to my bathroom. I gaze at her naked body as she walks making me crave her all over again. The was her naked butt looks as she walks is such a turn on. She was so slender with her small hips and breast but her ass was so plump and full it blew my mind.

I quickly grab a new sheet and lay it over the wet spot on the bed so that Cherry can lay comfortably. Then I climb in bed. Cherry exists the bathroom shaking her hands dry.

"You need a towel in there man"

"I'll get right on it after a nap" I laugh. Cherry climbs back into my bed. Her back towards me. I wrap my arms around her small waist sniffing her curly hair that smells like coconut.

I lay awake till I hear Cherries gentle snores indicating that she's asleep. I quickly fall asleep after. A careless peaceful sleep.