Dangerous

It had been a week since I had met Cherry. I found my thoughts drifting towards her throughout the days. I didn't get out much since I worked from home, so my thoughts easily drifted towards her chocolate skin and cherry hair without distraction. Though she had told me her real name was Angel. I liked Cherry. It fit her so well.
I wanted to see her again. But like I said, I don't get out much.

"Hey honey. I'm going out." My wife spoke while entering our room. I sat on the bed, fingers hovering above my laptop keys.

"Where are you going?" I asked. She put on an expensive pair of heels and smiled at her reflection in our large mirror that covered the wall. She wore a short black dress and her blonde hair that was usually straight was curled. She looked amazing as always. She was big on appearances. She always had to look great no matter what, no matter where.

"Out." She spoke.
I sighed and looked back down at my laptop. I expected that answer, but it still stings a little every time.

She was once so kind to me. Now she's just horrid. All she ever does is shop with my money and go out with my money. She didn't love me, just my money. And I don't care about the money at all. It's the fact that our marriage fell apart so quickly and the love that she used to give me washed away as if it was never there.

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I truly believed that she loved me when we first met. I was 25 just finishing college and she was 20. We had met at a book store and I was in awe by her brains and beauty. She was on her second year of college, but she wasn't certain on a major.
I had just then started working on my website building company back then. She always knew that I would be a success. She pushed me to work harder when we dated, she made me want to build an empire for us. So I proposed quickly. Now two years later. I'm a Billionaire and she stopped working and quit school which both those things are okay, it's the fact that she changed that hurts the most.

We don't even sleep in the same bed anymore. She doesn't let me touch her. New breasts, hips, butt from the best surgeon's, bigger lips. It all looks nice but she clearly had not gotten all of that done to impress me. She barely talks to me. I'm not stupid. I know that there is someone else.
His scent lingers on her body through out day, the way she has to leave the room when her phone rings, how she gets all dressed up and says she's going 'out with friends' when I know that all her friends are new mothers and stay in. Not to mention the terribly hidden hickeys on her neck every now and then.
She doesn't want children. I have tried to talk about the idea of starting a family a few times, but she always changes the subject or shuts me down.  I don't bring it up anymore. Being a father was always a dream of mine, but that dream seems so unreachable nowadays. Maybe a baby could fix what happened to us.

I know that I should end it, but part of me is afraid. I'm afraid that I can't find someone else. Someone who is okay with how much I work, someone who will love me, actually love me. I haven't felt as though that was possible till I met Cherry. It's hardly possible if I'm going to be honest with myself.
She is so out of my league. She's Perfect and beautiful. She radiates kindness and love and the way she danced almost drove me mad. We were so different.
I have always been told that I was attractive, but I never saw it. I have short curly brown hair that sits messy on my head and boring brown eyes. My face always held a slight stuble, but I never fully grew out a beard. I did find time to workout out but just enough to stay healthy, never to gain muscle. I was average and Cherry was so above average it hurt. She wouldn't want the perverted white guy from the strip club.
That's out of the question, but it's a nice thought. Her and I. Us. I would treat her so well. I would do anything to make her smile. That beautiful smile.