Chapter 20

Hey, guys! I'm glad that all of the Big Six is together now! Hope you enjoy this part and happy reading!

Elsa

Winter break is finally over and I can now get back to work. It's not like I hate breaks and the weekends because believe me, I enjoy it as much as the next person. But being in a classroom is more enjoyable than staying at home and being on the internet for who knows how long. To me, being in a classroom is more productive.

Speaking of school-related things, I was genuinely surprised to find out that Jack was entering the annual Arendelle Art Show. I'm not trying to sound offensive or mean to my boyfriend, but he's not exactly the type who adores extracurriculars or anything to do with school. That's why I was so ecstatic to find out he was actually joining something.

"Elsa, can you pass me the small brush?" he asked me. Lately, I was helping him with his project. I was going to make sure his first experience of something school-related was going to be fun and memorable.

I handed him what he needed and looked over his shoulder.

"Wow, it's looking really good," I said. Who knew that deep inside Jack, the jokester and prankster, was a talented artist?

"Thanks," he smiled at me. "The art show is only three months away, so I have to kind of hurry to finish this."

"At least you're about three-fourths done," I commented.

"That's true," he nodded. "But that doesn't mean that I can slack now. I want this to be the best I've ever done." his cheeks turned red. "I kind of sounded like a geek when I said that."

I chuckled. "Don't worry, you'll always be my special geek." I kissed him on the cheek, making him blush harder.

"Speaking of special someones," he said. "Did I tell you about Hiccup and Merida?"

"Hiccup and Merida?" I echoed. "What about them?"

"Oh you know, nothing special," Jack said nonchalantly, leaning his head back on the chair he was sitting on. "Except that they're on a date right now."

"What?!" I said.

"Yep."

"Hiccup and Merida."

"Mhm."

"Hiccup and Merida?"

"Yep."

"Hiccup and Merida."

Jack laughed. "You seem surprised."

"Yes I am very much surprised!" I exclaimed. "It just that...well- they're them.

 "I mean yes, Merida is a very pretty girl," I said. "But she's never wanted to go to a dance with anyone, much less go on a date. And Hiccup, yes, he's a handsome guy-"

"Ahem," Jack said, raising a brow. "Hiccup?"

I chuckled. "No one can replace you, Jack." I kissed him.

"Better," he smirked. "Now, continue."

"But I'd never imagine to for either of them to end up together!" I threw my hands up in the air.

"Well, this is just a test run," he said. "Anna set them up on a 'blind date'."

"Wait- Anna?" I said.

He nodded. "You didn't know?"

I racked my brain, trying to remember if Anna had every mentioned something about either Hiccup or Merida together. Wait. There was that one time. That one time when Merida had supposedly told Rapunzel that Anna had been spying on her.