III

⇌𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙡⇌

~ ❦~

minhee's pov

"yeri..." i called making her immediately look at me, "are you comfortable in speaking korean?" i asked, making her blush.

"i knew someone would notice that," she smiled embarrassingly and i responded, "you're korean sounds pretty good.. you just don't sound like you're actually used to it," i explained.

"i'm kind of getting used to it slowly but i hope i'll get better soon," yeri sighed and i smiled.

"i'm going to the comfort room.." i said before standing up and running to the comfort room.. but then...

i unexpectedly...

bumped into..

taehyung...

to make it even worse, he was holding a glass of water causing it to spill all over me.

"sorry," taehyung apologises while bowing down and widened eyes just like me. "uh- bye," i tried to ignore any possible eye contact with him and ran to the bathroom just like i originally planned.

"fuck.. now i look like i peed," i facepalmed and entered a bathroom cubicle to actually pee.

while i was inside, i heard a familiar voice talking to someone on the phone, "yeah.. yeah.. i know! he's going to be the last one i promise! just wait for like 2 weeks then i'll go to you.. bye," she hung up and i immediately knew who she was.

i need to stay here until she goes out i heard yuji sigh and well, all i heard was silence after that.

waiting for the sound of the comfort room door to close, i stayed inside for quite awhile until she finally exited.

i looked at myself in the mirror and frowned, "ughhhhh!" this wouldn't have happened if i was watching the way! i got distracted when i heard something.

then i saw the door open so i guessed it was yeri spying on me or something..

"oh ye-" my eyes widened as i saw who was in front of me. the guy i just bumped onto awhile ago.

"uhh.. hi?" taehyung awkwardly said, blushing and slightly waving his hand.

"w-what are you doing here?" i stuttered and pursed my lips together.

"wellicameheretopeeafteryujibutthenirecognizedyoubymevoicesoidecidedtoeavesdropyoui'msorryitwonthaooenagain," taehyung inhales right after saying... that.

a/n trans: well i came here to pee after yuji but then i recognised you by your voice so i decided to eavesdrop you, i'm sorry it won't happen again.

"huh?" i cluelessly looked at him.

"uhmm.. i'll just tell you later.. if you allow me to you know.. talk to you?" he bowed his head down and i rolled my eyes.